The Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives you a huge range of classic auto-wah and dynamic wah effects along with the incredible new “Humanizer” given you human voice sounds.
Amazing Auto-Wah for Bass and Guitar
Whether you play electric guitar or bass, the Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives you a huge range of incredible auto-Wah effects.
Add fantastic, dynamic wah to your sound with multiple modes and the amazing new Humanizer that allows you to add in human vocal vowel sounds to your guitar playing.
Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Pedal Key Features:
- Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- "Humanizer" effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- BOSS five-year warranty
5 Modes Including the Humanizer Talking Wah
Five different wah filter effects are available with the AW-3 pedal. Three of which; UP, DOWN and SHARP modes, use cutting edge Boss technology to provide amazing wah effects that respond to your picking dynamics. The result is amazing, dynamic wah that adapts to your playing for an organic and entertaining performance.
If you set the Boss AW-3 to TEMPO mode you get a great wah effect that changes over time.
Another great feature that really sets the AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal apart from the competition is the inclusion of Humanizer mode.
When you set the Boss AW-3 to Humanizer mode it gives your guitar playing a fantastic “vocal” effect - brilliant if you’re looking for that Daft Punk guitar sound! This is a first for a compact wah pedal.
Great Control Options
Across the top of the Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal you’ll find a series of easy to controls that let you adjust parameters from the decay of the effect to the vowels produced by the Humanizer mode!
You can choose from fixed wah and auto wah settings using the Manual control and use the footswitch for tempo input.
What’s more, there’s also an input for an expression pedal so you can go all out with an expressive, dynamic performance.
Dynamic Auto Wah Pedal for Guitar and Bass
With dedicated inputs for both bass and guitar, you can enjoy incredible wah effect that is optimised to the sound of your chosen instrument while a number of easy-to-use controls ensure you get the perfect wah sound for your performance.
Buy the Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal today and get a fantastic wah sound in your performance with multiple modes including the Humanizer, giving you a unique sound with incredible potential for expression.
Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: -92 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: GUITAR IN Jack, BASS IN Jack, OUTPUT Jack, EXP/CTL Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 50 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series), Expression Pedal (Roland EV-5), Footswitch (FS-5U)
Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Pedal Size and Weight (Including Battery):
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (including battery): 420 g, 0 lbs. 15 oz.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*