Blaxx Looper Mini Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
With 10 minutes of recording time and an intuitive single switch design, the Blaxx BX-Loop pedal is one of the most compact and user friendly devices available of its kind.
A Simple, Yet Intuitive Looper From Blaxx Pedals
A superb low-cost guitar looper pedal from Blaxx. Utilising a compact form factor to fit on any pedal board, the Blaxx Looper opens up the possibilities for studio creativity or solo live performance. Works with guitar or bass. The looper itself features a single control knob for adjusting playback volume, while the single stomp switch can be pressed a various number of times to control start/stop recording, play, delete etc. All in an an excellent pedal for both electric and acoustic guitar, incredibly simple to use and capable of live performances of up to ten minutes on a single loop.
For a cheap loop pedal, we'd recommend the Blaxx BX-Loop
- Housing: Die-cast metal
- Special feature: True bypass
- Foot switch: Record, play, loop, cancel, delete loops, stop
- Maximum recording time: 10 minutes
- Maximum number of loops: Unlimited
- LED indicator: Recording, loop, play, on / off
- Volume control: Potentiometer
- Input and output: 6.35 mm (1/4'') jack and mini-USB (to upload and download files, in 24-bit uncompressed format)
- Power supply: External DC adapter (not included)
- Included: Mini USB cable
- Weight: 240 g (0.53 lb)
- Dimensions: 95 x 45 x 48 mm (3.7 x 1.8 x 1.9'')
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.