The Beyerdynamic DT770s have firmly cemented themselves into the 'industry standard' category for professional studio headphones, admired by engineers, drummers, producers and songwriters for critical listening applications, music production and even day to day listening or reference. Thanks to a Closed Circumaural earcup and comfortable velour or leather pads, the DT770s lend themselves well for lengthy studio sessions, whilst a diffuse-field system allows the user to exclude ambient sounds while still experiencing an open spatial feel- important for professionals who require a full bass sound as well as clinically accurate high and mid-range reproduction. The coiled cord can be extended to a maximum of 3m and is terminated with a high-quality gold plated mini-jack and a 1/4"" stereo jack adapter.
- Closed headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb sound quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Extended frequency range
- Single-sided cable with volume control
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing, softskin ear pads
- Secure and comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable headband construction with soft padding
- Single-sided cable
- Supplied in a carrying case (nylon)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*