Introducing the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Headphones - 32 Ohm: benchmark-setting, closed-back studio headphones that feature the maximum amount of flexibility and detailed sound.
Studio Headphone Legends
Beyerdynamic's DT770 headphones have firmly cemented themselves into the 'industry standard' category for professional studio headphones, admired by engineers, drummers, producers and songwriters for critical listening applications, music production and even day to day listening or reference.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Headphones - 32 Ohm Highlights
- Circumaural headphones for professional sound in the studio and on mobile devices
- Innovative bass reflex system
- High wearing comfort thanks to soft, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Made in Germany
Thanks to the Closed Circumaural earcup and comfortable velour or leather pads, the DT770s lend themselves well for lengthy studio sessions.
In addition to this, a diffuse-field system allows the user to exclude ambient sounds while still experiencing an open spatial feel- important for professionals who require a full bass sound as well as clinically accurate high and mid-range reproduction.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Headphones - 32 Ohm Specs
- Closed headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb sound quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Extended frequency range
- Single-sided cable with volume control
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing, softskin ear pads
- Secure and comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable headband construction with soft padding
- Single-sided cable
- Supplied in a carrying case (nylon)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.