B-Stock Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline MN Natural
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline, seen here with a Maple fretboard and Natural, is a faithful tribute to the evolving Fender Telecaster of the 1970s.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline MN Natural Key Features:
- Affordable 70's-style Telecaster Thinline guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Telecaster Models
- Two Fender-Designed Wide Range Humbucking Pickups deliver a massive tone
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage style tuners and bridge
- Suitable for beginners and aspiring professionals
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Home Delivery options available
Vintage Style Tele Thinline, Budget Friendly Price
Squier's new Classic Vibe lineup boasts a list of arguably the best instruments the company has ever created. These vintage-styled instruments are inspired by some true classics from Fender's back-catalogue.
In true Telecaster Thinline tradition, this gorgeous guitar sports a slim, semi-hollow body design, that combines natural acoustic resonance with comfort.
Furthermore, it's packed with great player-friendly features such as the slim "C"-shaped bneck profile and easy-playing 9.5" radius Maple fretboard and narrow-tall frets.
Wide Range Humbuckers
To really set these guitars apart from previous Classic Vibe models, they are 100% Fender design - including the pickups. In this case we have a set of powerful "Wide Range" humbuckers.
These pickups deliver an awesome, powerful sound, with a thick, creamy neck tone, and biting bridge tone. There's also a three-position toggle allowing you to choose betwen using either pickup individually or the two together.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline MN Natural Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Soft Maple
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Color: Natural
- Configuration: HH
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Telecaster
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender "Wide Range" Humbucking
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Humbucking
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.640000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.