B-Stock Line 6 DL4 MkII Delay Unit
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
With the Line 6 DL4 MKII you get a modern take on one of the most widely-used delay pedals of the 21st Century.
Boasting a host of classic and modern delay effects, a 14 second loop sampler, the same knob and footswitch layout as the original, dynamic mic input, heavy duty construction, MIDI connectivity and more, the DL4 MKII makes an appealing choice for musicians of all types.
Line 6 DL4MkII Delay Unit Key Features
- Little Green Time Machine - For more than two decades the original Line 6 DL4 has been one of the most widely used delay pedals on the market, and can be seen as part of the setup for performers that range from casual to superstar.
- 30 Ways To Delay - This pedal features the same Tweak and Tweez control paramter assignments and 30 top-notch delay effects as the original DL4. In addition to this there are 15 new MKII delays from the HX family of processors.
- Two Ways To Loop - In addition to a classic 4-switch looper function, the DL4 MKII features a simple 1-Switch counterpart - both of which offer up to 240 seconds of recording time! If 240 seconds isn't quite enough though, there's no need to worry as you can insert an optional microSD card into a slot at the rear of the pedal, extending your recording time to up to several hours. In addition to this, both loopers operate in either mono or stereo mode, and may be positions before OR after other effects in your signal chain.
- Microphone Input - Over the decades the original DL4 has been used for looping and processing by many performers other than guitarists, with there being many vocalists using the unit with a microphone. Now, with the DL4 MKII, you get an integrated XLR Mic input which allows you to plug a microphone directly into the pedal without needing to use converter cables, mixers, or other external devices.
- MIDI Magic - As a finishing touch the DL4 MKII features onboard MIDI In and Out/Thru DIN connectors so it can receive continuour controller, program change, and other MIDI messages from external sources. In addition to this you get acess to three presets using the A, B, and C footswitches, or (if you use the Tap switch to toggle between two banks) six presets. Not only that, but teh DL4 MKII can store up to 128 presets, which are selectable via MIDI.
Line 6 DL4MkII Delay Unit Highlights
- Identical knob and footswitch layout as the original DL4
- 30 Delays: 15 new MkII plus 15 Legacy DL4
- 2 Looper types—mono/stereo and pre/post signal path options
- Up to 240 seconds of looping time, or several hours with optional microSD card
- XLR dynamic microphone input for vocal processing and looping
- MIDI In, Out/Thru DIN connectors—receives PC and CC messages
- 128 Presets via MIDI, with footswitch control of up to six
- Switchable true, buffered, or DSP bypass
- Input for optional expression pedal or two additional footswitches
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.440000|
|Effects||Delay and Looper|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.