B-Stock Kramer SM-1 H Electric Guitar, Tronius Silver
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
If you're a regular performer, looking to get your hands on a fast-playing, hard-rocking, no-nonsense new electric guitar then the Kramer SM-1 H, seen here with a gorgeous Tronius Silver finish, could be just what you need.
Featuring a slimline body with ergonomic curves, a super-slick neck and fingerboard, rock-solid hardware, and no-nonsense electronics, this awesome guitar would make a great addition to any players collection.
Kramer SM-1 H Electric Guitar, Tronius Silver Key Features
- A New Take On A Classic Kramer - This awesome guitar is a modern update of the classic original Stagemaster Mach II, and combines the best features of the original with a host of modern improvements.
- High-Performance Neck - As with the original, this model features a neck-thru construction with a speedy profile shape, and with a double-cutaway Mahogany body. This, combined with the sleek Ebony fingerboard and contoured heel, gives you quick and easy access to each and fret.
- Simplified Electronics - Unlike the original SM-1, the SM-1 H features just a single Volume control, with push/pull series/parallel switching, and a Seymour Duncan JB humbucker pickup at the bridge. This hot rodded pickup is widely regarded as one of the best hard rock and metal humbuckers on the market today.
- Ultra-Reliable Hardware - The inclusion of a Floyd Rose locking tremolo bridge and nut allow you to include pitch bends ranging from sublte to outragous, withouth ever affecting that guitar's tuning stbiality.
- Excellent Value for Money - All of this can be yours now for an absolutely fantastic price, making it an ideal investment for aspiring pro guitar heroes, or for regular performers seeking a reliable backup.
Kramer SM-1 H Electric Guitar, Tronius Silver Specs
- Body Shape: SM-1
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper C
- Scale Length: 25.512"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony, White Binding
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6"
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 Locking Nut; Top Mount
- Nut Width: 1.626"
- Inlays: Kramer Mini Headstocks, 12-fret Engraved Kramer
- Joint: Neck-Through Body, Contoured Heel
- Hardware Finish: Black Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 series Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Kramer Black Die Cast
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 1 ply Black Bullet, 1 Screw, SM-1H in White
- Control Knobs: Black Metal Knurled
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Series||Kramer Original Collection|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.