B-Stock Korg Pa700 Professional Arranger
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
Korg Pa700, a new high performance professional arranger with Defined Nuance Control for enhanced realism, KAOSS FX and much more.
Pa700 Professional Arranger
Pioneers and market leaders in the world of arranger keyboards, KORG have rightfully earned a fantastic reputation for themselves in this arena.
Combining their incredible technology, decades of experience and modern ideas, KORG have produced an inspiringly powerful yet user friendly arranger in the new Korg Pa700.
Amazing Sound Quality
Utilising KORG’s own advanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine, the Pa700 is fully equipped with over 1700 incredible sounds.
Amazingly realistic, this library has a wide variety of sounds to choose from including classic and modern keyboards, band and orchestral instruments as well as contemporary electronic and acoustic instruments, making it suitable for all types of music from techno to pop and folk.
Highlights include the two new multi-layer stereo grand pianos (featuring damper and body resonance) and electric piano sounds taken from the celebrated KORG SV-1 Stage Piano.
For added realism, the digital drawbar organ includes key on/off noises, leakage and incredibly lifelike Rotary Speaker emulation.
New wind instruments, strings, basses, acoustic and electric guitars have also been added to the Pa700 with all the sounds being meticulously captured with cutting edge methods to ensuring the highest level of detail is captured for amazingly accurate reproduction.
Adding to that realism, three assignable switches and a four-way joystick make use of KORG’s Defined Nuance Control. This DNC reproduces the subtle articulation and nuances produced by acoustic instruments for a fantastic, organic and realistic sound.
The KORG Pa700 professional arranger also comes with 106 authentic drum kits, including Ambient Drums, so you can really fill out your rhythm parts with rich and dynamic percussion while Drum Family Easy Editing allows you to control volume, pitch, EQ and other parameters.
Furthermore, you can easily add your own custom sounds using the built-in 256MB compressed PCM user memory.
Connect Guitar and Microphone
If you want to add vocals to your performance, just connect a dynamic microphone, getting that studio-perfect vocal sound using onboard parameters such as EQ, Compressor, Gate, Reverb and Delay.
You can even use the Vocal Remover function to take the vocals out of mp3 songs so you can use your favourite songs as backing tracks while you perform the vocals yourself.
Integrated Guitar FXs allow you to add pedal and studio effects when you connect your guitar to the Pa700 via the dedicated input found on the rear of the unit. Taking from the best of KORG’s guitar effects collection, you can enjoy valve amp sounds, realistic distortion, chorus and delay pedals as well as high quality studio reverbs.
Programmable SongBook Feature
Great for live use, there is a built-in, fully programmable and searchable SongBook music database unique to KORG Arrangers. Each entry in the SongBook contains all the settings required to play a specific song.
The SongBook uses styles, MIDI files and MP3s and can immediately recall settings including song title, genre, artist, tempo, volumes, sounds, muted tracks, FX settings, easy edit, 4 keyboard sets, TC Helicon presets, master transpose and more.
Also included in the SongBook is an updated Set List function which features a panel-button association allow for lightning fast recall which is perfect for live gig situations.
Using the SongBook Editor, you can create, edit and view your SongBook entries and setlists from your PC.
You can even connect the Pa700 to your iOS and Android tablets to use it as a digital sheet music reader using third party apps.
Add Some Style to Your Sound
The Pa700 arranger comes to you with over 370 Styles built in. Each style is a full musical environment, dedicated to performing specific musical styles.
KORG’s own international sound team have created a wide range of new Styles while many of KORG’s most popular Styles have been improved with new sounds and fresh mixing. In addition, 1152 locations are available for you to save your own custom Styles and settings.
A range of new, in-depth parameters allow you to create professional level, rich and realistic guitar tracks within Guitar Mode 2.
You can also enhance the Styles using the four integrated Pads. Each Pad can be used to add a one-time or repeating riff, a percussion part, account sound or sound effect.
A Chord Sequencer function allows you to record and loop chord progressions with ease while in Style Play mode – great for freeing up your hand during live performances. You can even save your Chord Sequences as Style and SongBook entries for easy recall.
A High Performance Professional Arranger
With incredibly realistic sounds and a range of convenient and powerful features making it great for both recording and live performance, the Pa700 is a shining example of why KORG are still such a formidable name in the world of Arrangers.
KORG Pa700 Professional Arranger Key Features:
- Enhanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal ROM – plus up to 256 MB of user PCM compressed data – provides a powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Three assignable switches, two assignable knobs and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the sound articulations (DNC – Defined Nuance Control)
- 61 key keyboard with velocity
- Slim and compact lightweight cabinet
- Big TouchView™ 7” TFT display
- Easy layout and improved graphical interface with a new Search function for quickly locating musical resources
- Dual-cone speaker system ensures a powerful and clear sound
- Over 370 Factory Styles, each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 12 banks in each of the User/Direct banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user-created Styles and settings
- The Direct SongBook will extend your internal database on-the-fly
- User and Direct banks can now be renamed, to allow for a more personalized set of custom Styles, Pads and Keyboard Sets. Custom names appear in the Selection windows, and make finding items much faster
- The Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly. Sequences can be stored in any Style and SongBook entry
- The Style Creator Bot automatically creates a Style from a MIDI Song, while also creating a Chord Sequence from the Song’s chords
- Multiple Effects processors:
- 2 Insert and 2 Master effects for the Accompaniment parts,
- 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for the Keyboard Sounds
- Final Limiter and Parametric EQ
- Vocal Processor with 5 dedicated effects
- Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM and GS songs
- The Detect Chord function scans the MIDI Song’s tracks for chords, then saves them as Chords events to be read in the Lyrics or Score page
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable Set Lists. Filtering and ordering options. Direct access
- Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be shown in their original languages (except the Oriental and Arabic Languages*)
- Style and SongBook editing procedures has been made easier and more intuitive
- KORG, WAV, AIFF and SoundFont™ sample formats import function
- 512 User Sound locations, 256 User Drum Kit locations
- MIDI connection can now also be done through the USB HOST port (in addition to the USB DEVICE and the MIDI ports). This allows for easy connection of controllers like digital pianos (for example, our HAVIAN 30), or the KORG nano and micro series, with no need of special adapters
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.000000|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.