B-Stock Boss Pocket GT Effects Processor
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
The Boss Pocket GT is a pocket-sized guitar processor with integrated features for YouTube learning and everyday playing.
Jam, Have Fun and Learn with YouTube
By introducing the Pocket GT, Boss have given you a new way to practice, improve your guitar skills and just have fun while playing the guitar.
Combining premium Boss guitar tones with integrated YouTube learning, the Boss Pocket GT acts as a pocket-size amp and effects processor which can connect to your smartphone or tablet giving you your own portable, personal learning studio.
Boss Pocket GT Guitar Effects Processor Key Features:
- Ultra-compact guitar amp/effects processor with powerful integrated learning features
- Companion BOSS Tone Studio app (iOS/Android/Mac/Windows) with built-in YouTube browser and deep tone editing tools
- Create video song lists and set A/B markers to repeat sections
- Assign user memories to markers and change sounds automatically during video playback
- Authentic GT sound engine with over 100 amps and effects, ready to play with zero latency
- 99 user memories (amp and effects settings compatible with the floor-based GT-1 guitar processor)
- Wirelessly stream music over Bluetooth or connect via the Aux In jack
- Control song/video playback with dedicated hardware buttons
- Center Cancel function reduces the volume of guitar solos and vocals in videos and music tracks
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to four hours of runtime
- Onboard tuner with dedicated button for fast access
- USB audio interface for recording in desktop music software
- Download additional patches at BOSS Tone Central
The Future of Learning Guitar
When you have the Boss Pocket GT, learning guitar with YouTube is easier than ever.
Acting as a miniature hardware hub, the Boss Pocket GT provides the sound engine and audio connections while the BOSS Tone Studio companion app features a YouTube browser that streams audio to the Pocket GT. The app also boasts several editing tools for you to quickly and easily shape your sound however you want.
With everything seamlessly working together, you won't taste time fiddling between apps and devices - it's all there ready and waiting to help you learn guitar and have fun jamming with videos.
Build Your Skills Faster
A series of powerful session tools are included in the Boss Tone Studio app to help you build your skills faster.
You can easily create YouTube song lists to recall and loop sections to focus on specific areas.
Jamming along to backing tracks and other songs on YouTube is also made easier thanks to the automatic user memory switching. For example, with this function, you'll get a clean sound for the verse, going into a crunch for the chorus and moving up to a high-gain drive when you reach the solo - all changing automatically in real time while the video plays.
Premium Built-In GT Amps and Effects
The Boss Pocket GT is equipped with the same sound engine found in the hugely popular Boss GT-1 floor processor.
As a result, the Pocket GT boasts over 100 world-class amps and effects in a process that fits in your pocket.
99 user memories are on board and feature ready-to-play sounds which you can customise however you want or you can start your own from scratch.
Furthermore, because the Pocket GT and GT-1 are in the same family, you can share amp and effects setups between each of the units via the Boss Tone Studio editors.
Tactile Hardware Controls
Adding to its intuitive simplicity, the Boss Pocket GT has a range of essential functions right there on the unit.
You can scroll through your user memories using a dedicated knob and easily tweak amp gain, effect levels and more with a quick press. There's even a built-in tuner you can quickly access.
Furthermore, remote control buttons are provided too allowing you to access YoiTube playback with ease.
A Center Cancel switch is also on board so you can instantly reduce the volume of vocals and guitar solos to perform them yourself.
Bluetooth, USB Audio and More
While the Boss Pocket GT works great with YouTube, it doesn't end there.
Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity, the Boss Pocket GT allows you to stream music wirelessly right to it so you can play along with your favourite tunes from virtually any music app.
An AUX IN jack is on board too so you can connect up a media player, drum machine or other devices you want to incorporate.
Furthermore, thanks to the Pocket GT's USB connectivity you can use it as an audio interface and record your guitar parts right into your DAW on your computer.
You can also download tonnes of fantastic patches at Boss Tone Central to inspire you and expand your performance palette.
Buy the Boss Pocket GT Guitar Effects Processor to get your own personal guitar sounds suite and portable learning studio that fits in your pocket.
Boss Pocket GT Guitar Effects Processor Specs:
- 44.1 kHz
- INPUT: 32 bits + AF method
* AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
- AUX IN: 24 bits
- 32 bits
- 108 types
-Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -13 dBu
-Maximum Input Level
- INPUT: +7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBu
- INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 22 k ohms
-Nominal Output Level
- PHONES/REC OUT: -10 dBu
- PHONES/REC OUT: 2 ohms
-Recommended Load Impedance
- PHONES/REC OUT: 16 ohms or greater
- 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type
-Bluetooth Ver 4.2
- Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), AVRCP (Remote Control)
- GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Supplied from the USB port
- 500 mA
-Expected battery life under continuous use
- Approximately 4 hours
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
-Battery charging time
- Approximately 3 hours
*To charge the unit, use the USB port of a computer or a commercially available USB power supply adaptor (5 V, 500 mA or higher).
- 71 (W) x 129 (D) x 27.6 (H) mm
- 2-13/16 (W) x 5-1/8 (D) x 1-1/8 (H) inches
-Weight (including battery)
- 160 g
- 6 oz
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Micro USB cable
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.340000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.