Antiquity ST1 Electric Guitar, Custard Cream
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Antiquity ST1, seen here in a delicious Custard Cream finish, is a budget-friendly, fun-to-play electric guitar with a versatile voice.
A solid poplar body and maple neck provide a comfortable and smooth playing experience, while the trio of high-quality single-coil pickups deliver a warm, clear, and balanced tone. With its beautifully creamy finish and classic design, this guitar is sure to turn heads wherever you play it.
Antiquity ST1 Electric Guitar, Custard Cream Key Features
- Classic Guitar Design - Easily recognisable as being inspired by one of the most famous guitars ever created, the distinctive, dual-cutaway design of this guitar allows you to gain easy access to the higher notes on the fingerboard. In addition to this, the body is shaped to sit comfortably against you, whether you play seated or standing. Add to this a vintage-style tremolo bridge, and you have a guitar that lets you add subtle shimmers and pitch bends to your playing.
- Excellent Playability - The maple neck on this guitar has been expertly shaped to fit comfortably in your fretting hand, allowing you to play the hours away with minimal hand fatigue.
- Versatile Tone - A trio of sparkling Single Coil pickups help to deliver the kind of articulate and sparkling tones that have been gracing hit records since the 1950s.
- Ideal For Beginners - You get all of this for a price that's attainable to all, making this guitar perfect for complete beginners, and even as a reliable backup for more experienced players.
Antiquity ST1 Electric Guitar, Custard Cream Specs
- Body Shape:ST-STYLE
- Finish:Custard Cream
- Pickup:3 x Single Coil
- Pickguard:3-ply Tortoiseshell
- Hardware Finish:Chrome
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Back:Satin
- Neck Head:Natural Gloss
- Neck Profile:Standard C
- Fingerboard:Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius:12.5"
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Frets Number:22
- Side Dots:2.0 Black
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.