Antiquity AQ-PB Bass Guitar, Black
Expected within 4 weeks
If you're considering learning to play the bass, and you're on the hunt for a smooth-playing, great-sounding entrance into that world, then this Antiquity AQ-PB in a sleek Black finish could be just the thing for you.
Featuring a familiar dual-cutaway body design, a smooth playing neck and fingerboard, rock solid hardware, and a thumping split coil pickup, this bass is ideal for even complete beginners to the instrument.
Antiquity AQ-PB Bass Guitar, Black Key Features
- Iconic Bass Design - This bass has been ergonomically-designed to sit comfortably against you as you play, and takes inspiration from one of the most popular electric bass guitars ever created.
- Highly Playable - The smooth neck on this bass has been carved to sit comfortably in your fretting hand, allowing you to play for as long as you wish, with minimal levels of hand fatigue.
- Thunderous Tones -A Split Coil pickup has been used for this bass, to give it that trademark thump and thunder that's been gracing hit records since the 1950s.
- Ideal For Beginners - You get all of this for a price that's attainable to all, making this bass a good option for relative beginners, and even as a reliable backup for more experienced players.
Antiquity AQ-PB Bass Guitar, Black Specs
- Body Shape: PB Style
- Finish: Black Poly
- Body: Poplar
- Inlays: Dot
- Pickup: Split Single Coil
- Pickguard: White 3-ply
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Material: Maple Neck
- Neck Back: Satin
- Neck Head: Natural Gloss
- Neck Profile: Standard C
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.5"
- Scale Length: 34"
- Frets Number: 21
- Side Dots: 2.0 Black
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x split coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.