Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core Audio Interface
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Give your session the finest audio quality around with Antelope Audio compact desktop interface!
Compact yet Mighty
Combining the innotivative technology that Antelope Audio are renown for into a more desktop convienient size, the Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core Audio Interface is a 14 x10 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface that's been designed to ensure outstanding dynamic precision with every use.
With a phenomenal 64-bit AFC clocking system, superior AD/DA conversion, and a discrete ultra-linear preamp, the Zen Q Synergy Core provides the same elite clarity and quality you'd expect from the Orion Studio and Galaxy 64 Synergy Core at a slight lower price.
Raising the bar for audio hardware, the Zen Q is the interface your studio deserves for spectacular sonic precision!
Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core Audio Interface Features:
- Thunderbolt 3 interface with advanced audio driver for optimized streaming, playback, and low-latency recording
- Professional sound and stability via highly efficient AD/DA converter chips and proprietary 64-bit AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking)
- 2 Discrete ultra-linear preamps designed with authentic console circuitry for classic warmth and sonic depth, with switchable mic / Line IN / Hi-Z modes
- 2 additional analog inputs, with switchable Hi-Z/Line modes
- Real-time, low latency processing of 37 included analog-modeled Synergy Core effects with 50+ optional expansions
- Flexible I/O connectivity, with 8 additional inputs over ADAT, and stereo I/O over S/PDIF
Incredible Real-Time Effects
An amalagmation of classic console-quality with state of the art technology, the Zen Q's ultimate trick up its sleeve is the Synergy Core modelling technology.
Equipped with a whopping 37 analogue modelled effects to mimic some of the finest and sought after gear to ever exist, get the tonality you've always dreamed of without a price that's 4 times the amount. Whether it's timeless equalizers, guitar amps, reverb and much more, the Synergy Core technology is bound to have something that'll scratch your creative itch.
Boasting an onboard gear design consisting of 2 x DSP and 1 FPGA chips, experience low latency like never before. Ensuring you always have the finest and smoothest session workflow, even with some of the most complicated recording setups.
Not only that but with a simplistic front panel design with easy-access control of input and output levels, getting consistent control of your recordings has never been easier.
Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core Audio Interface Specifications:
- Operating system: Win / Mac OS
- Application Area: Pro
- Number of channels: 14x10
- Number of Microphone Inputs: 2
- Line ins: 2
- Line outs: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- S/PDIF coaxial In: 1
- S/PDIF coaxial Out: 1
- ADAT In: 1
- MIDI Interface: No
- Wordclock In: No
- Wordclock Out: No
- Maximum sampling rate in kHz: 192
- Maximum sampling rate in bit: 24
- Bus Powered: Yes
- incl. Power Adapter: No
- Thunderbolt version: 3
- Width (mm): 198
- Depth (mm): 137
- Height (mm): 57.5
- Weight (kg): 1.18
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|ZEN Q SYNERGY CORE THUNDERBOLT
|Zen Q Series
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.