ZVex Mastotron Fuzz Pedal
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Looking to compliment your stage setup with a versatile, all-purpose fuzz effect from one of the world's most prestigious pedal makers? Then we have just what you need!
Oh, did I also mention it can be yours for a fantastic price?
Versatile, Silicon Transistor Fuzz
With the ZVex Mastotron Fuzz Pedal you get a boutique-style silicon fuzz pedal like no other.
This awesome pedal can be used as effectively on keyboards as it can on guitar and bass, and can even adjust to suit passive pickups, active pickups, or even a line level signal.
Widely regarded as one of the most flexible fuzz pedals available on the market today, with a host of controls allowing you to dial in the perfect fuzz tone for your situation.
Amongst the controls you will find:
- Relax/Push - allows you to soften the inpuit for active pickups, or push the signal for line level instruments
- Fuzz - dials in just how fuzzy you need the sound to get
- PW - the Pulse Width control, lets you choose between Square Wave to Narrow Pulses
- Tone - shapes the treble without sacrificing the heavy subs
- Vol - overall output control
- SUBS Switch - allows you to choose just how much sub content is in your fuzz, from 1 (none left) to 3 (huge)
The Vextron series has been developed to offer those incredible ZVex circuits at prices that are available to all.
So order yours today, and impress your audience at your next show!
ZVex Mastotron Fuzz Pedal Specs
- Boutique-style Silicon Fuzz pedal
- Series: Vextron
- Signal Type: Analogue
- Suitable For: Guitar, Bass, and Keyboards
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Controls: Vol, Tone, PW, Fuzz, Relax/Push, and a 3-way Subs switch
- Power Source: 9v DC Adapter (Not Supplied) or 9v DC Battery
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!