ZOOM P8 PodTrak Podcasting Mixer and Interface
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The ZOOM P8 PodTrak Podcasting Mixer and Interface is best way to record your professional podcast offering easy set up and six mic inputs including phantom power with six independent headphone outputs and L/R speaker outputs.
The ZOOM P8 PodTrak arrives with a colour touchscreen letting you control the entire unit. Dial in the gain of a mic, or adjust the tone, simply and quickly.
- Touchscreen for Ease-of-Use
- Six Mic Inputs and Six Headphone Outputs
- Record Remote Interviews by connecting your phone
- Built-in Effects for colouring your Podcasts
Thanks to six of Zoom’s best-sounding mic preamps, your recordings will sound crystal clear.
Trigger sounds, jingles, ads even with the P8 PodTrak. You can also load your own sounds. It is also a 2-input, 2-output audio interface giving you the option to directly record into your PC or Mac.
ZOOM P8 PodTrak Podcasting Mixer Specs:
- Full-colour LCD touchscreen display
- Record up to 13 tracks simultaneously
- Six mic inputs with XLR connectors and optional phantom power
- Individual volume sliders, mute buttons and “on air” indicators for each channel
- Limiter, Low Cut filter, Tone Control, Compressor/De-esser in each Mic Channel
- Dedicated channel for recording phone interviews
- Optional BTA-2 Bluetooth enables wireless call recording
- Mix-Minus function automatically prevents echo and feedback from call audio over a computer or smartphone
- Nine assignable Sound Pads with four banks
- 13 pre-loaded sounds including applause, laugh track and more
- Six headphone outputs with individual volume controls let everyone hear clearly
- Onboard editing with Trim, Split, Fade functions
- 13-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Battery power provides up to two hours of use with four AA batteries
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512GB
- Simultaneous recording over USB and to SD-card possibile
- Up to 16-bit /44.1kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.