Zoom LiveTrak L-12
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Zoom LiveTrak L-12 mixer is perfect for recording, live mixing, and monitoring. All designed into a compact user-friendly unit.
The Zoom LiveTrak L-12 mixer allows you to mix the live performance and record up to fourteen tracks with twelve track playback. You can then deliver up to five seperate bespoke mixes for individual headphones.
- 12 High-Quality Channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo channels) with 6.3 mm jack plugs and XLR
- Simultaneous Recording up to 14 tracks
- 12-track playback
- 24-bit USB Audio Interface with 14 inputs and 4 outputs
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 / 48/96 kHz
- 5 powerful headphone outputs with mix of individually adjustable monitors
Each of the 12 channels (eight mono and two stereo) have a 3-band EQ with parametric mids. There are 16 affects for the built in send/return loop. Plus each of the mono channels have an additional compressor.
Your audio tracks can be recorded in WAV format up to 24 bit / 96 kHz onto an SD Card and simultaneously mix your live show. Once back in the studio you can use the LiveTrak to mix the tracks or transfer them to your Mac or PC for more detailed editing.
Zoom LiveTrak L-12 mixer Specs:
- Line level inputs in RCA format and TS jack
- 48 V Phantom power supply for channels 1 to 4 and 5 to 8
- Hi-Z instrument connections for channels 1 and 2
- -26 dB attenuator pad for channels 3 to 8
- Integrated compressor controller for channels 1 to 8
- Mute Master button
- High pass filter
- Adjustable stereo paonramic
- Master and Monitor A-E outputs
- Memory function with up to 9 mixes
- 16 internal and editable delays
- Integrated talkback microphone
- Class Condorm operation (for iOS compatibility)
- SD card slot
- Internal metronome
- Ability to start and stop recording automatically
- Project protection function
- Import and export projects via the USB 2.0 interface
- Latency compensation for A-D conversion
- Functions compatible with Footswitch ZOOM FS01 pedal
- Includes: power supply (AD-19), USB 2.0 cable and quick start guide
- Dimensions: 445 x 282 x 70 mm
- Weight: 2.53 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.