Zoom L-8 LiveTrak Digital Mixer and Recorder
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
For the musical pioneer, the Zoom LiveTrak L-8 makes allows easy mixing, monitoring and recording of your podcasts, presentations, and musical performances. All in one easy-to-use compact unit that's easily affordable.
The Perfect Podcast
The Zoom L-8 LiveTrak is the podcasters friend. With a set of special features such as the Mix-Minus function and TRRS connection, this unit gives you the power to produce professional high-quality podcasts.
And because no podcast can do without, you can assign the 6 Sound pads to play intros, outros, jingles, ads and sound effects.
The L-8 lands with six Zoom preamps. Premium powerful delivering crystal-clear audio. Perfect from a whisper to a heated debate.
- 8-channel mixer (6 combo, plus 2 TS)
- 12-track simultaneous recording, 10-track playback
- Mix-Minus function preventing audio feedback from dial-in guests
- TRRS connection and included TRRS cable for phone connectivity
- 6 assignable Sound Pads, with 13 preset sounds
- 4 headphone outputs, consisting of 3 custom monitor mixes, plus one main mix
- 3-band EQ and a low-cut function
- 7 scene memories for storing mixes
- 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Battery operated with four AA batteries or a USB power supply
- Record up to 24-bit/96kHz, record up to 48kHZ to computer and SD card simultaneously
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.