Zoom G2X Four Guitar Multi-Effects w Expression Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Zoom G2X Four you get an incredibly versatile and powerful multi-effects pedal designed for guitarists, which combines a wide range of effects, amp models, and even a drum machine in a compact and easy-to-use package
This multi-effects pedal is an excellent choice for guitarists who want a versatile and powerful multi-effects pedal that is both easy to use and compact. With its wide range of effects, amp models, and built-in drum machine, it offers a wealth of creative possibilities and is a great tool for musicians at any level.
Zoom G2X FOUR Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Key Features
- Plenty of Options - Featuring more than 79 different effects, including distortion, chorus, delay, and more, the G2X Four offers a massive array of sonic possibilities for your guitar tone. Additionally, it includes 22 multi-layered amp/cabinet models, so you can easily switch between different amp sounds on the fly. Whether you're looking for a clean tone or a heavy, distorted sound, the G2X Four has you covered.
- Feel The Rhythm - One of the standout features of the G2X Four is its built-in drum machine and looper, which allows you to create rhythm tracks and practice along with them. This is a great tool for improving your timing and exploring new creative ideas.
- Intuitive Controlset -Despite all of its features, the G2X Four is incredibly user-friendly. It has a simple interface with dedicated knobs and buttons for each effect, making it easy to dial in your ideal tone. Plus, it's compact and lightweight, making it perfect for gigging musicians who need a reliable multi-effects pedal that won't take up too much space on their pedalboard.
- Express Yourself - Unlike it's slightly-smaller brother (the G2 Four), this unit comes equipped with a built-in Expression Pedal. This pedal can be used to give real-time control over volume settings, wah effects, and more!
Zoom G2X FOUR Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Specs
- 22 Amp/cabinet models with newly developed multi-layer IR technology
- 79 Guitar effects including boutique pedal modelling
- Expression pedal to control volume, wah-wah and much more
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously
- 250 Preloaded patches with sounds that recreate guitar sounds from the 50s to today
- 300 Patch memories in total
- Additional effects/patches can be installed, edited and saved via the Handy Guitar Lab app for iOS and Android
- Lightweight and compact design - fits in guitar case
- 80-Second looper function
- 68 Rhythm patterns that can be played in sync with the looper
- Output EQ for quick adjustment of the overall sound to the playing environment
- AUX IN jack for connecting a music player, etc.
- Autosave function that automatically saves effect settings
- Tuner function that supports open tuning and drop tuning
- USB connection for Handy Guitar Lab
- 2-in/2-out audio interface and firmware updates
- Can be powered either via USB bus (computer or power bank) or via the supplied AC adapter (AD-16)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): approx. 274 x 150 x 71 mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Multiple FX and Amp/Cab Sims
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.