Zoom G2 Four Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The Zoom G2 Four Multi-Effects Processor is an incredible tool for any guitar player looking to take their sound to the next level.
With its wide range of effects, ease of use, portability, built-in tuner, and affordable price, it's a must-have for any aspiring rockstar who wants to take their playing to the next level.
Zoom G2 Four Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Key Features
- Wide Range of Effects - With over 100 different effects and amp models (79 effects, 22 Amp/Cabs) and no less than 250 factory presets, the G2 Four offers a wide range of sounds that will allow you to experiment with different genres and styles of music. From classic rock to modern metal, there is an effect in this processor that will suit your needs.
- Easy to Use - The G2 Four is incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate. The interface is simple and intuitive, allowing you to dial in the perfect sound in a matter of seconds.
- Compact and Portable - This processor is small and lightweight, making it easy to take with you on the go. Whether you're playing a gig or just practicing at home, the G2 Four is the perfect tool to have in your arsenal.
- Built-in Tuner - The G2 Four also features a built-in tuner, so you can easily tune your guitar without the need for an additional device.
- Budget-Friendly - Compared to other multi-effects processors on the market, the G2 Four is very affordable, making it a great option for guitar players on a budget.
Zoom G2 Four Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Specs
- Effect Type: Multi Effect
- Expression Pedal: No
- Fx Loop: No
- Speaker/Amplifier Simulation: Yes
- Power Supply Plug Barrel: 2.1 mm (Inner Diameter)
- Voltage: 9v
- Weight (incl. Packaging): 800 Grams
- Dimensions (incl. Packaging): 30.0 x 20.0 x 10.0 Cm
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Multiple Guitar FX and Amp/Cab Sims
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.