Zoom G1X Four Multi-FX Pedal
Expected in 3 months or longer
Those clever boffins at Zoom are at it again, bringing us a new, high-quality multi-fx processor with an on-board Expression Pedal for a great price, in the shape of the Zoom G1X Four Multi-FX Pedal!
Packed full of effects, amp/cab simulators, drum rhythms, and even a looper function, this wonderful pedal is perfect for relative beginners who are looking to take that first step into the world of guitar effects.
Zoom G1X Four Multi-FX Pedal Key Features
- High-quality, yet budget-friendly, multi-fx processor with on-board expression pedal
- Over 70 built-in effects
- 13 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
Lets Your Creativity Flow
With so many different effects and simulators to choose from, you'd be forgiven to think that the Zoom G1X Four would be difficult to operate.
However, thanks to the comprehensive on-board controls, and Zoom's Guitar Lab software, dialling in your perfect sounds and saving them as presets couldn't be easier.
The Zoom G1X Four is housed in a durable outer casing, making it tough enough to survive repeated use on stages and in studios. Not only that, but it's small and lightweight enough to slip into the front pocket on most gig bags, meaning you never have to be without it!
Improve Your Playing
Thanks to the inclusion of a built-in looper function, along with 68 drum rhythms in a variety of time signatures, the Zoom G1X Four Multi Effects Processor is the perfect tool to help you improve your playing technique and boost your creativity.
Available to Order Now
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to know more about the availability of this incredible little Multi FX Pedal.
Alternatively, order yours Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Zoom G1X Four Multi-FX Pedal Technical Specs
- Maximum number of simultaneous effects: 5
- User patches: 50
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128Ã— oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128Ã— oversampling
- Signal processing: 32 bit
- Display: 128x32 dot matrix LCD
- Input: Standard mono phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 470 k
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack
- Rated input level: -10 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 1k
- Output: Standard stereo phone jack (combined
- Maximum output level: Line +2 dBu (10 k or more output impedance)
- Headphones 17 mW + 17 mW (32 load)
- Input S/N: 120 dB
- Noise floor (residual noise): -97 dBu
- Power: AC adapter (9V DC 500mA center negative) or 4 AA batteries (about 18 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries with the LCD backlight off)
- USB : USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
- Power can also be supplied through the USB port.
- When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
- External dimensions : 156 mm (D) Ã— 216 mm (W) Ã— 52 mm (H)
- Weight:610 g (excluding batteries)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Multiple effects, Amp Sims, Cab Sims, Looper, Drum Rhythms
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.