Zoom G1 FOUR Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
Expected within 1-2 months
The Zoom G1 FOUR is a guitar multi-effects pedal that features over 70 effects and amp models, a looper and even a drum machine.
Endless Sounds, Limitless Potential
Packed with over 60 effects, 13 amp models, a looper and a drum machine, the Zoom G1 FOUR is your non-stop solution for just about all the guitar sounds you need.
It even comes with Zoom Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches.
A gig-rig in a box, the Zoom G1 FOUR multi-fx pedal is overflowing with potential, allowing you to perfect your sound and experiment with new ones.
Zoom G1 FOUR Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Key Features:
- Over 60 Built-In Effects
- 13 Amp Models for Simulating Classic Rigs
- Up to 5 Effects Can Be Used Simultaneously
- Looper for Recording Up to 30 Seconds / 64 Beats of CD Quality Audio
- Includes Zoom Guitar Lab Software for Creating, Editing and Managing Effects and Patches
- 68 Built-In Rhythm Patterns Which Can Be Used In Conjunction with The Looper
- 50 Memory Locations for Storing User-Created Patches
- Auto Save Function for All Patch Parameters
- Onboard Chromatic Tuner Supports All Standard Guitar Tunings
- Auxiliary Input Jack for Connecting Your Personal Music Player
- Output Jack for Connecting to Amp or Headphones
- Runs on 4 x AA Batteries, AC Adapter or USB
- USB Port Allows for Firmware Updates, Power and Connecting to Zoom Guitar Lab Software
All the Sounds You Need
Whatever sound you’re looking for; be it classic, modern or something entirely new – it’s possible with the Zoom G1 FOUR Multi-FX unit.
It has over 60 effects built-in and allows you to use up to 5 simultaneously and you can chain them together in any order.
What’s more, there are 13 built-in amp models featuring the sounds of amps and cabinets from Fender, Marshall, Orange and more, so you can simulate classic rigs.
Built-In Looper and Drum Machine
Using the onboard Looper, you can record up to 30 seconds (or 64 beats) of CD-quality audio and enjoy seamless start and end times for perfect looping.
Along with this, there are 68 ready-made rhythms which you can play along with and even use in conjunction with the Looper.
Customise and Get Creative
There are 50 different memory locations on the Zoom G1 FOUR which you can use to store your own patches. The pedal also has an auto save function for automatically capturing all of your patch parameters.
Using the included Zoom Guitar Lab software, you can create, edit and manage your own effects and patches and download them to the G1 Four effects pedal via USB.
Flexible Power Options
Making it extremely versatile and extra portable, the Zoom G1 Four guitar effects pedal can be powered three different ways.
Using just four AA batteries you can power the Zoom G1 Four for up to 18 hours of use. Alternatively, you can power the multi-effects unit via USB or an AC adapter.
Other Great Features
In addition to the standard input jack (which supports both active and passive instruments) there is an auxiliary input which allows you to connect your music playing device for added potential.
The output jack can be used for connecting the Zoom G1 Four to an amp or your headphones if you wanted some private practice.
Furthermore, the G1 Four multi-effects processor has an onboard chromatic tuner that supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings.
A Sonic Experience
With so many effects, great features and sound shaping options, the Zoom G1 Four is an incredible sonic experience for both you and your audience.
Buy the Zoom G1 Four guitar multi-effects unit from Professional Music Technology and unleash your creativity with this incredible set of musical tools and effects.
What’s in The Box?
- G1 Four Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- Quick Guide
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Patch List
Zoom G1 FOUR Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Specs:
- Maximum Number of Simultaneous Effects: 5
- User Patches: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 128× Oversampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit, 128× Oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32 bit
- Display: 128x32 Dot Matrix LCD
- Standard Mono Phone Jack
- Rated Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance (line): 470 kOhms
- Stereo Mini Jack
- Rated Input Level: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance (line): 1kOhms
- Input S/N: 120 Db
- Noise Floor (Residual Noise): -97 dBu
- AC adapter: 9V DC 500mA Centre Negative (ZOOM AD-16)
- 4 AA batteries (About 18 Hours Continuous Operation Time When Using Alkaline Batteries with The LCD Backlight Off)
- USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
- Power Can Also Be Supplied Through the USB Port
- When Using a Cable Designed Only for Power, Other USB Functions Cannot Be Used
- Standard Stereo Phone Jack (Combined Line/Headphone)
- Maximum Output Level: Line +2 dBu (10 kOhms or More Output Impedance)
- Headphones 17 mW + 17 mW (32Ohms Load)
- Height: 156 mm (D) × 130 mm (W) × 42 mm (H)
- Weight: 340 g (Excluding Batteries)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.