Zoom F6 Multitrack Field Recorder
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Introducing the Zoom F6 Multitrack Field Recorder which features the pairing of 32-bit float recording and dual A/D converters which delivers pure dynamic range. The F6 arrives with 6 inputs, Zoom’s solid time code, multiple power options and wireless control. The Zoom F6 is the field recorder you've been looking for.
Installed in the Zoom F6 are six pro-grade preamps. With high gain to 75 dB, a low-floor of -127 dBu EIN, plus a selectable set of mic/line levels for each input.
Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters
The F6 uses advanced look-ahead hybrid limiters. These limiters provide overload protection while the F6 is recording in 24-bit. This works by adding a 1-millisecond delay while the limiters "look ahead" for clipping before it's been recorded.
Precision Time Code
F6’s Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) generates a time code at 0.2 ppm whether the unit is on or off.
Auto adjustment of the levels by the Zoom AutoMix function allows you concentrate on the business of recording.
iOS Wireless Control
Need to step back? The F6's F Control APP allows you to monitor signals, adjust levels, trigger transport controls, enter metadata plus more using your iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth.
- 6-channel/14-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 6 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR connectors
- High-quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain and less than -127 dBu EIN
- Switchable +4dB inputs with mic/line options
- Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters
- Zoom AutoMix software
- Accurate Time Code (0.2 ppm when on and when powered off) I/O on 3.5mm stereo mini; drop frame/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- Three different power supply options: 4x AA batteries, Sony L-Series batteries, or Zoom AD-17 12V AC Adapter (L-Series batteries not included)
- 3.5mm stereo mini unbalanced output jack
- Dedicated headphone output (100 mW) with volume control SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 512 GB
- Use as a 6-in/4-out USB audio interface (up to 96kHz)
- Use as an audio interface and record to SD card simultaneously (up to 48kHz)
- Free Zoom F Control App for iOS allows wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata entry
- Manufacturer: Zoom
- Supported media: SD-Card
- Number of channels: 14x4
- Number of Microphone Inputs: 6
- Line ins: 0
- DI In: 0
- Line outs: 1
- Headphone inputs: 1
- Max. Gain in dB: 75
- Inputs digital: no
- Outputs digital: No
- USB Interface: USB-C
- Highpass filter: No
- Compressor: No
- Limiter: Yes
- Equalizer: No
- Additional effects: No
- Stand thread: Yes
- Rack Installation Possible: No
- Including data carrier: No
- Phantom Power: Yes
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.