Zoom B3n Multi Effects Unit for Bass Guitar
Expected in 3 months or longer
Zoom B3n, Multi Effects and Amp Modelling Unit for Bass Guitar
For me, Zoom have always been at the forefront of my mind whenever I consider purchasing a multi-effects unit. Ever since I purchased the awesome Zoom 2020 back in 1994, I've had nothing but good experiences with their products, and now they've got me hooked again with the incredible Zoom B3n: a multi-effects and amp modelling processor, made specifically for bass guitar!
Lets you sculpt the perfect tone for your bass playing
Like all of Zoom's recent Multi-Effects processors, the B3n allows you to create your own original sound, regardless of what your playstyle or music genre of choice is. Featuring a whole host of amplifier, cabinet and stompbox effects, the B3n is just as good whether you're in the studio, on the road, or even (thanks to the headphone socket) sitting in your bedroom and trying not to annoy the neighbours too much.
67 Built-In Stompbox Effects
With the B3n you have a huge array of effects to play around with, 67 pre-loaded with the potential to download even more via Zoom Guitar Lab! These effects include 19 dynamics and filter effects, 15 overdrive and distortion effects, 17 modulation effects, 11 delay and reverb effects, plus many more!
Emulate A Number of Famous Bass Amp and Cabinet Combinations
Being able to play your favourite song on the bass is just a first step on your journey to faithfully being able to recreate the monstrous tones produced by the bassplaying heroes of yesteryear.
With five different classic amps and five different classic cabs to choose from, not to mention even more amp/cab combinations available via Zoom Guitar Lab, your able to get as close as possible to that elusive sound you've always wanted, without having to take out a mortgage to buy those vintage amplifiers.
Easily Customisable Effects Chains
Whether you want to run just two effects at a time, or up to seven (including amp and cab choices), the B3n gives you that option. Experiment to your heart's content when finding the perfect tones, before saving each and every patch (up to a total of 150!!!) to the B3n's memory bank for fast and easy recall.
Intuitive Control System
The simple layout and controls of the B3n make for a highly intuitive editing experiennce. You get 3 independent LCD display screens (one over each "Stompbox" activation switch) which display your entire effects chain at a glance. Additionally, the tactile control knobs and switches make for effortless editing and deleting of patches - they even let you change the order of the effects in each chain, giving you a near endless list of tonal options to play around with.
Plug In And Play
Unlike some other multi-effects units, the B3n requires no complex setup rituals before you can use it - you literally just plug your bass into the "Input" socket, and then either a set of headphones into the "Headphone" socket, or a cable running to your amp in the "Output" socket. That's it, you're ready to rock!
In addition to the wonderful array of effects and amp modelling available to you, the B3n comes complete with 68 built-in drum rhythm patterns (making it perfect for both practice and solo performances), and an onboard looper that allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long!
ZOOM Guitar Lab Software
Guitar Lab is a free software app from Zoom for either Mac or Windows based PC platforms. Connect your B3n to your computer via the USB socket, boot up Guitar Lab and easily manage your installed patches, download new effects and amp/cab emulators, and even back up all of your settings to your PC incase the unthinkable happens. The simple graphic user interface allows you to manage your effects chains and individual effects via a simple point-and-click functionality, even if you just want to re-name or re-order your custom patches.
You'd be forgiven for thinking that an effects processor of this quality might be a little on the expensive side. However, you couldn't be more wrong. At significantly less than £200, the B3n is an absolute steal, and has been solidly constructed to last you for years to come.
If you have any queries regarding the availability of this product, please contact our sales team directly.
- 67 High-quality stompbox DSP effects
- 5 Amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- Free Zoom Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software, for downloading addition effects and patch management
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 3 Stombox switches to allow effects chains to instantly be brought in and out
- Intuitive user interface with 3 independent editing displays
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard bass tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Stero/mono looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrases
- 68 Built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to bass amps and mono / stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for ZOOM FP02M external expression pedal
- Effects Types: 80
- Number of Simultaneous Effects: 7
- Number of user banks / patches: 150
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A Conversation: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32-bit
- Frequency Characteristics: 20-20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB
- Display: 128 x 32 dot-matrix LCD (x3)
- Inputs: Standard monaural phone jack, Stereo mini Aux In jack
- Outputs: Standard monoaural phone jack
- Equivalent input noise: -119 dBu
- Noise floor (residual noise): -100 dBu
- Control input: ZOOM FP02M (sold separately)
- Power: AC adapter DC9V (centre minus plug), 500 mA (ZOOM AD-16)
- USB: USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
- Dimensions: 7.1" (D) x 9.2" (W) x 2.2" (H)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Dynamics, Filter, Overdrive, Distortion, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Looper, Amp Modelling, Cab Modelling
|9v DC Adapter (supplied)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.