Zoom B1X FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
Achieve larger than life bass sound with this highly versatile multi-effects pedal from Zoom!
Intuitive Modern Design
Zoom is highly regarded across the globe for consistently providing elite quality products at a very reasonable price, the Zoom B1X FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Pedal is yet another fine addition to that collection. Idyllic for bassists who are somewhat new to the instrument but want to refine and discover their playing style, select from a range of innovative effects and tones that are guaranteed to suit whatever style or genre you're wanting to play.
With a built-in looper and chromatic tuner, you have everything you need to accomplish the tonal nirvana you're in pursuit of. And at such an affordable price tag, the Zoom B1X is a must-buy!
Zoom B1X FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Pedal Features:
- A Staggering 70 built-in Effects to up Your Tone Game
- Unrivalled Control with Nine Amp Models to Explore
- Record and Play Over Yourself Using Built-In Looper
- Get a Unique Performance and Sound with the Expression pedal
Full-Bodied Bass Tones
Get dynamic results without having to invest in piles of gear, as the B1X FOUR provides a vast selection of effects within its sleek and stylish design, which's guaranteed to assist you in finding the sound with absolute ease. From thunderous octaves to punchy, heavy bite, this nifty multi-effects has everything you desire out of a practical pedal!
But that's not all, with a massive nine onboard amp models to chose from, you'll have instantly recognisable classic sound within a press of a button, and tweak it to your preference via the advanced controls.
Zoom has made sure that everything you could ever need is within this pedal, even for those times when you want to have your own jam sessions. The built-in looper allows you to record up to 30 seconds of tasty bass lines which you can then play over with absolute simplicity. Bring Rhythm Control into the mix, and you're able to create a backing track that will perfectly suit the style you're going for with a mighty 68 drum patterns to choose from.
When you're ready to take your playing to the stage, take advantage of the auto-save function which allows you to save your favourite sounds. With the ability to use up to 50 patches, ensure that you always sound spectacular!
Zoom B1X FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Maximum Number Of Simultaneous Effects: 5
- User Patches: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit, 128× Oversampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-Bit, 128× Oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32-Bit
- Display: 128x32 Dot Matrix Lcd
- Input: Standard Mono Phone Jack
- Rated Input Level: -20 Dbu
- Input Impedance (Line): 470 K?
- Aux In: Stereo Mini Jack
- Rated Input Level: -10 Dbu
- Input Impedance (Line): 1k?
- Output: Standard Stereo Phone Jack (Combined Line/Headphone)
- Maximum Output Level: Line +2 Dbu (10 K? Or More Output Impedance)
- Headphones: 17 Mw + 17 Mw (32? Load)
- Input S/N: 120 Db
- Noise Floor (Residual Noise): -97 Dbu
- Power: Ac Adapter: 9v Dc 500ma Centre Negative (Zoom Ad-16)
- Included: 4 x AA Batteries (About 18 Hours Continuous Operation Time When Using Alkaline Batteries With The Lcd Backlight Off)
- USB: USB Midi, USB Micro-B (Power Can Also Be Supplied Through The USB Port When Using A Cable Designed Only For Power, Other USB Functions Cannot Be Used)
- Height: 156 mm (D) × 216 mm (W) × 52 mm (H)
- Weight: 610 g (excluding batteries)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.