Zoom B1 FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
Become the driving force of any performance with Zoom's compact and adaptable effects pedal!
Compact and Professional Tone
Ideal for bassists looking to get more out of their bass tone, the Zoom B1 FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Pedal is an incredibly diverse tool to bring you an extensive yet versatile range of effects. From gritty overdrive to funky slap styles, you won't be disappointed by the B1 FOUR's built-in catalogue.
This Multi-Effects pedal has a few more tricks up its sleeve, as it comes with a built-in looper and chromatic tuner to make sure you everything you could need from a highly functional pedal. Furthermore, at such an affordable price, it's a must-buy for players who are new to the instrument and want to refine their craft!
Zoom B1 FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Pedal Features:
- Over 70 built-in effects to beef up your bass tone
- Ultimate Control with Nine Amp Models to Explore
- Record and Play Over Yourself using Built-In Looper
- Shine in any Mix with This Powerful Pedal
Get More from your Sound
Never have a dull bass sound again, with over 70 versatile built-in you can achieve the bass tones you've always persued with absolute simplicity. From bellowing octave tones to modernised synth styles, there's a sonic palette to suit every latter-day bassist's needs.
Boasting a mammoth nine built-in amp models, select from an immersive choice of legendary amps within the press of a button. It's never been so easy to achieve and expand your sonic repertoire!
With user-friendly buttons to assist you in quickly finding your tone of choice, maintain complete control whether you're in the studio or playing a show. Not only that but the looper allows you to even create your very own jam sessions or backing track, with the option to record up to an impressive 30 seconds. Bring the rhythm control into the mix, and you're enabled with a vast selection of 68 diverse drum patterns to perfectly suit the style you're going for!
Always be prepared, as the B1 FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Pedal comes with an autosave function, you can have your favourite presets saved and ready for when you play. With the option to save up to 50 different patches, let your creativity run wild!
Zoom B1 FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Maximum Number Of Simultaneous Effects: 5
- User Patches: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit, 128× Oversampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-Bit, 128× Oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32-Bit
- Display: 128x32 Dot Matrix Lcd
- Input: Standard Mono Phone Jack
- Rated Input Level: -20 Dbu
- Input Impedance (Line): 470 K?
- Aux In: Stereo Mini Jack
- Rated Input Level: -10 Dbu
- Input Impedance (Line): 1k?
- Output: Standard Stereo Phone Jack (Combined Line/Headphone)
- Maximum Output Level: Line +2 Dbu (10 K? Or More Output Impedance)
- Headphones: 17 Mw + 17 Mw (32? Load)
- Input S/N: 120 Db
- Noise Floor (Residual Noise): -97 Dbu
- Power: Ac Adapter: 9v Dc 500ma Centre Negative (Zoom Ad-16)
- 4 Aa Batteries (About 18 Hours Continuous Operation Time When Using Alkaline Batteries With The Lcd Backlight Off)
- USB: USB Midi, USB Micro-B (Power Can Also Be Supplied Through The USB Port When Using A Cable Designed Only For Power, Other USB Functions Cannot Be Used)
- Height: 156 mm (D) × 130 mm (W) × 42 mm (H)
- Weight: 340 g (excluding batteries)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.