Zildjian 20 Inch A Ride Vault Cymbal - 400th Anniversary
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Zildjian 400th Anniversary A 20" Ride Vault Cymbal is a one-of-a-kind piece of art that celebrates the rich history of Zildjian. Hand-selected from the family's private vault, this cymbal was produced in the original US factory and is one of just 400 that were built during the mid-1940s. With a unique Avedis Zildjian stamp as well as fingerprints and stick marks from when the cymbal was originally tested in the factory, this is a truly special and exclusive item that any collector or drumming enthusiast would be proud to own.
This remarkable cymbal also comes with a 400th-anniversary travel case, a pair of gloves, a cymbal stand adaptor, and a certificate of authenticity. All of these combine to make this a must-have item for collectors and drummers alike. Boasting an incredible resonance and a range of tones and textures, the Zildjian 400th Anniversary A 20" Ride Vault Cymbal is an incredible reminder of the craftsmanship and care that goes into every Zildjian product.
Please Note: Pictures are for reference ONLY, Product number, Finger and sticks marks WILL vary
The Zildjian 400th Anniversary A 20" Ride Vault Cymbal is a truly unique and exclusive piece of drumming history, celebrating Zildjian's rich legacy. Here are the key features and details:
Zildjian 400th Anniversary A 20" Ride Vault Cymbal Features:
- 400th Anniversary Cymbal: This cymbal is a part of Zildjian's 400th Anniversary celebration. It has been hand-selected from the family's private vault, making it a one-of-a-kind collector's item.
- Original Factory Production: Crafted in the original US factory during the mid-1930s and 1950s, this cymbal is a vintage gem that has stood the test of time.
- Unique Avedis Zildjian Stamp: The cymbal features the iconic Avedis Zildjian stamp, signifying its authenticity and connection to the Zildjian family legacy.
- Fingerprints and Stick Marks: Retaining its originality, the cymbal bears fingerprints and stick marks from its testing in the factory, adding to its historical charm.
- Comprehensive Set: It comes with a 400th-anniversary travel case, a pair of gloves, a cymbal stand adaptor, and a certificate of authenticity, providing a complete package for collectors and drumming enthusiasts.
Zildjian 400th Anniversary A 20" Ride Vault Cymbal Specifications:
- Type: Ride
- Size: 20''
This cymbal is not just a musical instrument; it's a piece of history that captures the craftsmanship and dedication of Zildjian over the years. The accompanying accessories and certificate of authenticity further enhance its value, making it a prized possession for collectors and drummers alike. If you have any more questions or if there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask!
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|A Custom 400th Anniversary
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.