The Yamaha Storia III Electro Acoustic Guitar is an ideal combination of aesthetics, tone, playability, and value for money.
Highly Playable New Electro Acoustic
These guitars come complete with with statement-making finishes, and gorgeous fine details, such as shimmering inlays, brass adornments, and eye-catching champagne-gold tuners.
Yamaha Storia III Electro Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Affordable, high-quality Concert-style electro acoustic
- Solid Mahogany top, with a Mahogany back and sides, with an all-over Chocolate Brown finish
- Walnut fingerboard sitting atop a smooth, slim-profiled Nato neck
- Narrow string spacing and lower action, for easy playability
- Passive undersaddle pickup
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
Superb Value For Money
With the Storia III, Yamaha have combined a Solid Mahogany Spruce top piece, with a Mahogany back and sides.
This tonewood combination results in a balanced tone, with a surprisingly well-projected voice, despite the smaller body size of the guitar.
The natural tonal properties of the Mahogany on the back and sides emphasises the bass and treble frequencies, combining with the Mahogany top piece for an overall "woody" sound that's ideally suited to Folk and traditional Blues music.
As a finishing touch, the guitar's body and headstock have been finished with a Brown Chocolate colouring.
Easy To Play
In addition to the smaller Concert-size body, Yamaha have opted to fit their new Storia guitars with a sleek, comfortable Nato neck. Amongst the performance-enhancing features on this neck you'll find:
- Narrower String Spacing, for easier chord forming
- Lower action, to alleviate stress on your fretting hand
- Slimmer neck shape, with hand-rolled fingerboard edges
The end result is a guitar that offers a truly comfortable playing experience, and is suitable to players of all shapes, sizes, and playing experience.
Value for Money
Yamaha have really upped the style aspect of these guitars, in a number of subtle ways.
To begin with, each of the Storia guitars features a unique rosette, and a vibrant, silk-screened interior label.
Then there's the classy open-gear tuners on the headstock, which are a beautiful "Champagne-Gold" colour.
In addition to this the bridge pins on this guitar are made of Brass, which not only adds visual flare, but brings additional sustain and a thick midrange tone to the play.
Order Yours Today
Alternatively, order your very own Storia III Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Yamaha Storia III Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Body Shape: FS (Concert)
- Top Material: Solid Mahogany
- Back/Side Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Luminous Gloss
- Top Colour: Chocolate Brown
- Back/Side Colour: Chocolate Brown
- Fingerboard/Bridge Material: Walnut
- Neck Material: Nato
- Nut/Saddle Material: Urea
- Tuners: Open Gear Champagne-Gold
- Bridge Pins: Brass
- Electronics: Passive Undersaddle Pickup
- Connections: 1/4" Line Out
- Scale Length: 25" (634mm)
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- String Spacing: 25/64" (10mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 15-3/4" (400mm)
- Body Length: 19-9/16" (497mm)
- Total Length: 40-3/16" (1021mm)
- Body Width: 14-15/16" (380mm)
- Body Depth: 3-9/16"- 4-5/16" (90-110mm)
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Nato Neck|
|Pickup Config||1x Under Saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!