The shell is a key factor in Yamaha drum's ability to "rumble," or resonate. Accordingly, the Stage Custom employs 100% birch - a classic in the realm of high-class drum kits. Moreover, with its six-ply structure the Stage Custom accurately conveys the vibrations produced at the impact surface, achieving performance that overwhelms anything in its class.
Yamaha Stage Custom Snare Drum Features
- Triple Flange Steel Hoop: This hoop can be used in all situations for a wide open sound.
- Bearing Edge: R1, 45° In 40 years of product development, Yamaha has found four wood snare drum bearing edge designs that produce unique tonal character and depth. Sharp edges deliver sharper tone with excellent response and rounded angles produce a rounder, thicker tone. Varying the thickness of the radius top allows for further modification. Using different bearing designs on the top and bottom of the snare is also effective in modifying the tone.
- Snare Bed: Snare bed depth greatly influences snare effectiveness making it the most important factor in creating the snare drum sound. This model's snare bed is stanndard 1.8mm.
- Strainer: B type (Release) and P type (Butt)
- One-piece Lugs: Our high-tension one-piece lugs can accommodate heads tensioned to the limit.
Yamaha Stage Custom Snare Drum Specifications
- Finish: Classic White
- Size: 14 x 5.5"
- Hoop Model: Triple flange Hoop
- Material: Birch
- Lugs Type: Separate Lug
- Shells Thickness: 1.5mm
- Head Front: Remo UT Ebony P3
- Batter Remo: UT Clear P3
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Snare Size||14 x 5.5"|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.