The Yamaha P-45 is by far one of the best value 88-note Digital Pianos available to date. A best-selling keyboard in our stores nationwide for its ease of use, expressive piano feel and dynamic sound. Used by students, teachers and piano players at home, or for seasoned stage performers - the P45 offers something for any level of player.
An unrivalled piano playing experience
The full-sized, hammer action, 88-note keyboard makes the P45 an affordable entry-level keyboard, that doesn't compromise on authentic piano feel and response.
The Yamaha P45 utilises Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) technology, to create its rich sound library. AWM technology digitally samples sounds from stereo recordings of real acoustic instruments, combining layers of waveforms to create a realistic, great sounding instrument. Following from the success of the P35 - The P45 now features 64 note polyphony for even more rich, deep layering to your sounds.
Authentic Piano Feel
Yamaha's P-45 features a Graded Hammer Standard Keybed (GHS). 88 keys that have a truly realistic feel across the board, the lower notes featuring a heavier action than higher notes. This realistic feel and playability is hard to find at this price point.
Compact and lightweight design for easy transport
The P-45 also benefits from a fantastic looking compact design, making this keyboard just at home on the road as it is in the studio. The simplicity of use also makes the gigging musicians life a lot easier. Slim and stylish with a depth of less than 30 cm, the P-45 requires very little space and, at only 11.5 kg, it can be easily moved anywhere in your home or used for performance outside.
The official Yamaha L-85 Stand is available in Black for a stylish home solution for the P-45 keyboard. (Not included)
- Number of Keys - 88
- Type - Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity - Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language - English
- Tone Generation Piano Sound - AMW Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony - Number of Polyphony (Max.) 64
- Preset Number of Voices - 10
- Effect Types - Reverb Yes (four types)
- Functions - Dual/Layers Yes
- Duo - Yes
- Metronome - Yes
- Tempo Range - 32 - 280
- Transpose -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- Connectivity DC IN DC IN 12 V
- Headphones Standard
- Sustain Pedal Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- USB TO HOST Yes
- Amplifiers 6 W x 2
- Speakers 12 cm x 2
- Dimensions: W 1326mm x H 154mm x D 295mm
- Weight 11.5kg
- Power Supply: PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- Power Consumption: 6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories: Music Rest, Pedal/Footswitch, AC Adaptor PA-150B
|Power Supply||power supply included.|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Power||12-watts (2x 6w)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*