Yamaha MSP3A Powered Monitor Speaker
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Versatile and dynamically superb, get immersive home studio sound with this sleek and practical monitor from Yamaha.
Full Bodied and Dynamic
The ideal choice for small studios and post-production suites, the Yamaha MSP3A Studio Monitor Speaker brings a revitalised performance that surpasses its predecessor in supreme audio reproduction. Showcasing a powerful 22-Watt built-in amplifier, Twisted Flair Port technology and a variety of stellar controls, get a sonic reproduction that faithfully produces superb quality consistently!
Yamaha MSP3A Studio Monitor Speaker Features:
- Twisted Flare Port Technology for Unreal Sharpened Low-End Clarity
- Front-Panel Volume and Tone Controls
- Integrated M5 port for Various Mounting Options
Advanced Twisted Design
It's fair to say that Yamaha is a brand what's recognised for its products consistent excellency, the MSP3A Studio Monitor Speaker is no different. The speaker boasts a powerful sound projection and low-end clarity due to the Twisted Flare Port technology, which uses a vortex-like design to smooth out airflow to create a more accurate bass response.
Eliminating audio issues and having full control of your sound has never been so simple, as the MSP3A comes with front panel controls that allow customisation of both low and high tone so you'll never have muddy sound.
With a customised bass port design and an elite high-grade tweeter, experience a natural and extensive frequency range. Enabling you to hear and capture every little detail in your project, making it the ideal choice for mixing and composing.
Yamaha MSP3A Studio Monitor Speaker Specifications:
- Speaker type: 2-way powered speaker, Bass-reflex type (Twisted Flare Port)
- Frequency response (-10dB): 67Hz - 22kHz
- LF: 4" (10 cm) Cone
- HF: 0.8" (2.2 cm) Dome
- Crossover: 4kHz
- Output Power: 22W
- Maximum Output Level (Measured peak, IEC noise@1m): 99dB SPL
- Input sensitivity: LINE 1 : -10 dBu, 10k? (RCA), LINE 2 : +4.0 dBu, 10k? (Combo)
- I/O connectors: LINE 1 : RCA, LINE 2 : Combo (XLR/TRS phone)
- Indicators: Power ON (Green LED)
- Power requirements: May vary depending on region : 120V 50/60Hz, 110 – 120V 50/60Hz, 230V 50/60Hz, 220 – 230V 50/60Hz, 220V 50Hz, 240V 50Hz
- Power consumption: 30W
- Others: Level control (LINE1, LINE2); Tone control (LOW = Center, REF = 100Hz : MIN -3.0 ± 2.0 dB, MAX +3.0 ± 2.0 dB; HIGH = Center, REF = 10kHz : MIN -3.0 ± 2.0 dB, MAX +3.0 ± 2.0 dB)
- W: 144mm (5-5/8")
- H: 236mm (9-1/4")
- D: 166mm (6-5/8")
- Net weight: 3.6kg (7.9 lbs.)
- Accessories: Power cord, Owner's manual
- Packaging: Single
- Flying and mounting hardware: 2 x M5 (Depth 15)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.