Yamaha MS45DR Electronic Drum Monitor System
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Yamaha MS45DR electronic drum monitor system is a 2.1 channel set giving you fantastic, natural sound reproduction of your electronic drum kit.
2.1 Electronic Drum Monitor for Natural Sound
Bringing together a subwoofer and two midrange right and left satellite speakers, the Yamaha MS45DR gives you an excellent, realistic sound experience.
Yamaha MS45DR Electronic Drum Monitor System Key Features:
- 2.1 Channel Electric Drum Monitor System
- Two 20-W Satellite Speakers
- One 20-W Subwoofer
- Satellite Speakers Easily Mounted On Your Drum Rack
- Includes Cables for Easy Setup
Allowing you to get an amazingly realistic sound experience from your electronic drums, the Yamaha MS45DR comes with two satellite speakers.
Easily mounted on electronic drum racks compatible with 1.5” diameter pipes, you can situate these speakers to the left and right for that realistic stereo sound.
Featuring 2cm dome-shaped tweeters and 8cm midrange speaker units, these 20 watt speakers provide a high-quality reproduction of mid to high frequency sounds.
Allowing you to get all the great low range from your bass drum and floor tom, the Yamaha MS45DR electronic drum monitor system includes a subwoofer.
Sitting neatly on the floor amongst your kit, this 20 watt sub with its cone-shaped subwoofer speaker units gives you booming yet refined low end.
Easy Control and Setup
A master volume control is present so you can adjust the overall output level.
You will also find a bass volume control that is dedicated to adjusting the level of the subwoofer alone allowing you to get the sound just right.
Also included with the Yamaha MS45DR are the cables you need to connect it up to your electronic drum modules allowing for quick and easy setup.
Great Sound, Easy to Use
Giving you fantastic sound in an easy to set up, easy to use system, the Yamaha MS45DR is seriously impressive.
Buy the Yamaha MS45DR electronic drum monitor system and get amazingly realistic sound from your electronic drums.
Yamaha MS45DR Electronic Drum Monitor System Specs:
- Satellite Speakers: 20 W + 20W (2kHz, 4 Ohms)
- Subwoofer: 20 W (60 Hz, 8 Ohms)
- Satellite Speakers/Subwoofer Speakers: 40-2000Hz (-10 dB)
- Satellite Speakers – Tweeter: 2cm (0.8”) dome (5 Ohms)
- Satellite Speakers – Midrange: 8cm (3”) cone (4.5 Ohms)
- Subwoofer: 16cm (6.5”) cone (8 Ohms)
- Satellite Speakers: 110 x 183 x 138 mm (4 5/16“ x 7 3/16“ x 13 1/2“)
- Subwoofer: 221 x 351 x 343 mm (8 11/16“ x 13 13/16“ x 12 1/2“)
- Satellite Speakers: 1kg (2lbs, 3oz) x 2
- Subwoofer: 6.5kg (14lbs, 5oz)
- Total: 8.5kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.