The Yamaha Montage 8 synth with fully weighted hammer action keys is the most powerful synth from Yamaha to date, in comparison the montage synths offers double the amount of FX and polyphony on offer in the popular Motif synths.
The Yamaha Montage combines 2 high end sound engines allowing you to layer up soundscapes like never before.
This is all thanks to the 2 unique sound engines inbuilt that can be utilized separately or together to create some truly massive soundscapes. The Montage may look intimating to use but Yamaha have spent a long time creating something that is flexible and user friendly thanks to the onboard computer screen and dynamically controlled user interface.
Welcome to the new era in Synthesizers from the company that brought you the industry-changing DX and the hugely popular MOTIF. Building on the legacy of these two iconic keyboards, the Yamaha MONTAGE sets the next milestone for Synthesizers with sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow all combined in a powerful keyboard designed to inspire your creativity. If you liked the DX and Motif, get ready to love Montage!
Award Winning Synth
To top it all off, at the illustrious MusicTech Gear of The Year awards for 2016, the Yamaha Montage won the MusicTech Gold Award for "Best Hardware Instrument"! The Yamaha Montage has continued to impress throughout 2016 and there's no signs of it slowing down. This is why the Yamaha Montage is the synth of the future.
MONTAGE raises the bar and will equip songwriters, composers, keyboardists, sound designers, synth geeks, EDM producers and hire companies with an instrument packed with inspiring sounds, sophisticated dynamic control and streamlined workflow. The Motion Control Synthesis Engine unifies and controls two iconic Sound Engines: AWM2 (high-quality waveform and synthesis) and FM-X (modern, pure Frequency Modulation synthesis.) These two engines can be freely zoned or layered across all parts in a Multi-Part Montage Performance.
Montage OS V3.5 Update Features
MONTAGE OS v3.5 adds 32 new Performances focusing on the newly added FM-X Smart Morph features, delivering even more new sound manipulation and creativity.
- Smart Morph is a new feature for morphing FM-X sounds
- New Performances adds 32 new Performances all highlighting the new Smart Morph feature
- MONTAGE/MODX Compatibility Enhancements - Now with MONTAGE OS v3.5, MONTAGE can now load MODX User (.X8U) and Library (.X8L) files
- More control by adding Tap Tempo assigned to FS2
- New Edit Jobs - Remove specific events from your track
- Get Phrase All - Allowing you to move sections of a MIDI file into a Pattern Track
New Sequencer Features
- Quicker Operation - The Pattern Sequencer is faster and more precise
- Add Parts during Record or Playback - able to select instruments while recording for uninterrupted creativity
- Overdub Controllers - adds real-time overdubbing to record your Controller actions while deleting previous Controller events
- Normalize PlayFX by Scene - Customise the feel of the track with PlayFX
- Improved Pattern Chain - Pattern Chain is a way to create songs and arrangements from Pattern Scenes
- Undo on all Screens - Improves workflow now that “Undo” is available on the main screen, Overview screen and on all the Pattern Edit/Job screens
Yamaha Montage 8 Synthesizer Specifications:
- AWM2 Engine with 128-note polyphony (Stereo)
- FM-X Engine: 128-note polyphony, 8-Operators
- 88-Algorithms, 7-Spectral Forms,
- Super Knob Control / Direct Control Assignment
- Motion Sequences and Scenes
- NEW Envelope Follower & Side Chain FX turn A/D
- input into control signal for live situations
- Dual Insert FX on all 16 Parts:
- 7" TFT Colour Touch Screen
- Live Set Organiser
- Seamless Sound Switching (SSS)
- Integrated Flash Memory: 1.75GB
- Balanced Outputs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||16.000000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Hammer Action|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.