Yamaha MG12XU 12 Channel Mixing Desk with USB
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Featuring everything you could need for a gig the Yamaha MG12XU has first rate build quality, compression, effects and studio sound as standard. The latest generation of mixers that set the bar for portable PA and small to medium installations.
Yamaha MG12XU MkIII Features:
- D-Pre Mic Preamps Yamaha describe them as "inverted Darlington circuit technology" all we know is they sound great. Many of the worlds most coveted vintage preamps use the Class A circuit design for superior sound quality. Yamaha have gone to the deepest level and collaborated with a semiconductor manufacturer to make their own custom opamp circuitry.
- Rugged And Robust There's a reason you can find Yamaha mixers in venues around the globe. They keep performing night after night, benefiting from years of experience building equipment to last.
- Phantom Power Both mic channels have phantom power for any condenser mics or active DI boxes.
- Per Channel Compression Nothing can save your skin at a gig quite like a bit of compression on vocals or other dynamic sources.
- SPX FX The 6 presets on board give you all the effects you need to create a sense of space in your mix.
Yamaha On The MG Series
- 12-Channel Mixing ConsoleMax. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm (12.1" x4.6" x16.6")
- Net Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lbs.)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.