If you're looking for the perfect small-room studio monitoring solution, then this Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitor Black (Pair) could well be for you.
The Legacy Lives On
Yamaha's redesigned HS series is built upon the legacy of the industry-standard NS-10M - studio monitors seen in many of the world's major recording studios.
The NS-10M's are renowned for delivering an unflinchingly honest reflection of your mix, and the HS lineup is designed to provide similar detail and accuracy, in a more convenient active enclosure.
Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitor Black (Pair) Highlights
- Affordable, 2-way bass-reflex, bi-amplified, nearfield monitors
- 5" cone woofer and 1" done tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- Room and High Trim response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept both balanced and unbalanced signals
- Low resonance enclosure design
- Ideal for mixing and mastering in small-to-medium sized studios
Featuring a redesigned, advanced low resonance bass-flex enclosure, the Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitoroffers improved durability, with the added bonus of eliminating any unwanted resonance.
In addition to this, Yamaha engineers have designed and produced new transducers for an exceptionally clear, natural, and detailed sound.
Adaptive EQ Control
Another new addition to the HS series is the inclusion of a rear switch, that allows you to control Room and High Trim response.
This Room control allows you to cut the low frequency response by -2dB or -4dB - depending on your room's size and shape - resultingin the elimination of unwanted "boom" and resonance.
In addition to this, the High Trim will allow you to Boost or Cut the frequencies at 2kHz to compensate.
Order Yours Today
Visit your local PMT Store today to talk to one of our experts about choosing the correct monitor setup for you, or simply order yours Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitor Black (Pair) Specs
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification
- Room Control and High Trim response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Enclosure: Bass-Reflex Type, MDF
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Output Power: 70W (LF:45W, HF:25W)
- Power Consumption: 45W
- Power Indicator: White LED
- Level control: (+4dB/center click)
- High Trim switch (+/- 2dB at HF)
- Room Control switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Tweeter||1" Dome Tweeter|
|Power Output||70 Watts|
|Woofer Size||5" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.