Yamaha EAD10, Acoustic Electronic Drum Module
Hybrid drum kits (part acoustic, part electronic) have become increasingly popular in recent years, largely due to the demands of modern studios and gigging environments. Now, thanks to Yamaha, you can buy the EAD10 - an acoustic electronic drum module that instantly transforms your acoustic kit into a powerful digital/electronic hybrid, without the need to replace any of your hardware!
The Complete Solution for Drummers - Enhances Every Aspect of Your Playing!
Consisting of an EAD Sensor and EAD Module, the Yamaha EAD10 couldn't be simpler to use. Simply attach the EAD Sensor to your bass drum hoop, and the built-in microphones record your entire kit from this position. The EAD Module - attached to the Sensor via two cables - then records and processes the sound, adding user-specified effects and giving you the option of monitoring the recording through headphones, a PA system or even sent directly to a digital device/laptop via USB.
Use Samples to Extend and Layer Your Drum Sound
In addition to simply recording/adding effects, the EAD Module also offers you the option of extending and layering your acoustic sound with more than 750 built-in Samples, or up to 100 sounds of your own! With inputs to accommodate up to six drum triggers (such as the Yamaha DT-50), which can also be used with additional Pads instead of sensors attached to your drums, adding effects into your playing and recording directly to your computer has never been easier.
Free "Rec'n'Share" iOS App
Whether you want to jam along to your favourite track, or shoot videos of your own performances, Rec'n'Share can make it possible. This free iOS App even allows you to play back tracks at different tempos, with the option of an automatically generated clicktrack, making learning your favourite songs easier than ever.
New to 2017
If you'd like any more information, or have any queries regarding the availability of this product, please don't hesitate to contact our online sales team directly.
- Transform your acoustic drum sounds dynamically with 50 preset/200 user SCENE settings
- Easy Set Up - just attach the EAD10 sensor to your bass drum, and you can pick up all of your playing
- Built-in stereo mics for acoustic recording of drums, and built in bass drum trigger
- Free iOS App to shoot, edit and upload videos
- Features more than 750 built-in samples, and the capacity to use up to 100 of your own!
- Integrate with up to six Triggers (such as the Yamaha DT50) making your kit a true Electronic/Acoustic hybrid
- Finance and Free Delivery available!
- Scenes: 50 Preset, 200 User Defined
- Reverb Types: 11
- Effects: 21 Mic, 10 Trigger
- Trigger Sounds: AWM2, 64 Note Polyphony, 757 Voices
- Wave Memory: 32MB
- Recording Time: 1 min 30 secs internal Memory or 30 min/file USB Flash Drive
- Recording Format: WAV (44.1kHz, 16 bit, Stereo)
- Tempo: 30-300bpm tap tempo function
- Connectors: DC IN (12V), PHONES (standard stereo phone), AUX IN (stereo mini), OUTPUT L/MONO,R (standard mono phone), USB TO DEVICE, USB TO HOST
- Included Acessories: Owner's Manual, PA-150 (or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), Module holder, Module holder wing boltts (x 2), Connector cables (1 pair), Cable bands (x 3), Adhersive cushions (x 2)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*