The Yamaha DXR10 MKII Active PA Speaker is a powerful, lightweight solution to all of your live sound needs.
Free Covers When You Buy Two
Right now, until November 30th, we're running a special off where if you buy two of these DXRmkII speakers you will receive free custom made covers to protect them!
To get your free covers, make sure you buy these speakers from our bundle page for this speaker and you'll get two speakers and two free covers.
But act fast; this offer is only on while stocks last!
Yamaha DXR10 MKII Active PA Speaker Highlights
- Powerful PA loudspeaker with 10" driver
- All-new lightweight design
- Highly efficient 1100 Watt Class-D amplifier
- Capable of producing up to 132dB SPL
- Suitable for Front of House sound, monitoring, simple amplification, rigged applications, and more
- Neodymium HF compression driver offers clear sound reproduction and musicality
- Ideal combination of raw power and technological innovation
- Ultra-precise 48Bit DSP processing
- Intelligent Dynamic Controls
- Extensive DSP protection functions
- Intelligent onboard 3-channel mixer
- Durable, compact ABS enclosure
- Dual-angle pole mount socket
- Home Delivery options available
- Designed in close collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO
High Powered, Lightweight Active Loudspeaker
Yamah's illustrious DXR lineup has long been renowned for combining raw power with technologial innovation.
With the new Yamaha DXR MKII you get a modern reimagining the famous Yamah DXR. Thise new MKII lineup has been designed by Yamaha, in close collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO.
Louder, Lighter, Legendary
Thanks to this all-new design, from the cabinet to the materials used on the drivers, the Yamaha DXR10 MKII offers a more powerful, lightweight and clear sound than any of its predecessors.
With their larger - yet lightweight - 1.75" Neodymium HF compression driver, these speakers produce incredibly clear voice reproduction and musicality. In addition to this, the new DXR MKII series loudpseakers produce superb high-definition sound and class-leading sound pressure levels with up to 132dB of output.
Whether you want to make this speaker a permanent fixture, or would like to keep it mobile for live performances, it can deliver in style.
Yamaha and NEXO Working Together Again!
For the new Yamaha DXR MKII speaker lineup, the company has once again teamed up with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO.
This collaboration has led to design improvements based upon the demands of sound reinforcement professionals around the world.
The new Yamaha DXR10 MII's high-power output woofers deliver low distrotion, and defined, deep bass. In addition to this, the newly equipped Neodymium precision HF compression driver produces an accurate midrange and up to 20 kHz of high frequencies.
New Lightweight Design
Thanks to the new-and-improved custom-designed transducers, the DXR MKII lineup are lighter and more powerful than ever.
In fact, this particular speaker (the DXR10 MKII) weighs just 13.9kg (approx 30.6lbs) making it one of Yamaha's lightest DXR speakers to date.
All of the new DXR MKII active loudpskeakers from Yamaha come equipped with a wide range of high-quality components and functions.
Firstly, there's an ultra-precise 48bit DSP processor, delivering high definition sound.
Secondly, there's the D-Contour, an intelligent dynamic control which offers consistent clarity at any output level.
And thirdly, there's extensive DSP protection functions, allowing maximum output.
With all of ths, a highly-efficient 1100W Class-D amplifier, and an intelligent onboard 3-channel mixer, fine-tuning the perfect sound couldn't be easier.
Versatile Sound Application
Thanks to its durable ABS, symmetrically-designed enclosure, dual-angle pole mount socket, and rigging points for standard eye-bolts and optional U-brackets, the Yamaha DXR10 MKII is ideal for pretty much any sound application.
Whether you want a permanent fixture speaker for your club, a portable pole-mounted mobile option, or even a high quality stage monitor, the DXR10 MKII has got you covered.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales team today if you'd like to query the availability of this fantastic loudspeaker.
Yamaha DXR10 MKII Active PA Speaker Specs
- Speaker Type: 10" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 56Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: H 90Â°, V 60Â°
- LF Diameter: 10" cone
- Voice Coil: 2"
- Magnet: Ferrite
- HF Diaphragm: 1.75", Type: 1" throat compression driver,
- HF Magnet: Neodymium
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output Power: 1100W Dynamic (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / 700W Continuous (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum Output Level (1m; on axis): 132dB SPL
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
- Accessories: UB-DXR10 (U-bracket)
- INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1
- INPUT2: Phone x2
- INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2
- THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 )
- LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Width: 305mm (12")
- Height: 502mm (19 6/8")
- Depth: 310mm (12 2/8")
- Net Weight: 13.9kg (30.6lbs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
|Power Output||1100 Watts|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.