Yamaha DTX582K Electronic Drum Kit
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Yamaha DTX582K electronic drum kit offers the perfect levels of performance and affordability.
Flagship of The 502 Series
With the Yamaha DTX582K, Yamaha give you the flagship electronic drums of their popular 502 series.
Realistic Playing from an Electronic Drum Kit
With great features such as the acclaimed KP-100 Kick Pad, the Yamaha DTX582K Electronic Drum Kit offers a wonderfully realistic playing feel, making it one of the most popular electronic kits Yamaha offers.
The KP100 can even accommodate a double foot pedal, expanding your performance potential and the Yamaha DTX682K's versatility.
DTX-PADs for the snare and toms, a real hi-hat trigger and large 3-zone cymbals further increase the realistic playing feel and fantastic performance of this amazing electronic drumset.
DTX502 Drum Module
At the core of this fantastic electronic drum kit is the Yamaha DTX502 drum module.
This drum module delivers incredible sounds to bring the Yamaha DTX582K to life and can also be loaded with your own samples.
Furthermore, with its range of training functions, the Yamaha DTX582K's DTX502 drum module can really help you hone your craft, tighten your timing and build on your drumming skills.
All powered by the DTX502 drum module, the Yamaha DTX582K electronic drum kit offers incredible, flagship performance in an amazing drumset with wonderfully realistic playing - buy it now from PMT Online.
Yamaha DTX582K Electronic Drum Kit Includes:
- Module: DTX502
- Snare: XP80
- Tom: XP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: XP70
- Bass Drum: KP100
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS650
- Crash: PCY135
- Ride: PCY135
- Rack: RS502
Yamaha DTX582K Electronic Drum Kit Specs:
- Trigger Module: DTX502
- Rack System: RS502
Size/Weight (Trigger Module)
- Width: 251mm
- Height: 130mm
- Depth: 48mm
- Weight: 610g
- Max. Polyphony: 32 Notes
- Voices: Drum and Percussion: 691, Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 Bands
- Drum Kits: 50, User: 50 (Total Memory Capacity of 1MB)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total Memory Capacity of 1MB)
- Note Resolution: 96 ppq (Parts Per Quarter Note)
- Song Recording Type: Real-Time Replace
- Song Tracks: 1 Track
- Songs: Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence Formats: Proprietary, SMF Format 0/1
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo Supported
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/6 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter Note, Eighth Note, Sixteenth Note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
- Accessories: Power adapter (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x 2, Owner's Manual
- Samples: 20 Waves (Maximum)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 Bits
- Sampling Time Mono/Stereo
- Sample Formats: WAV/AIFF
|Shipping Weight (kg)||25.000000|
|Shell Count||5 piece kit|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.