Yamaha DTX M12 Multipad
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Yamaha DTX-Multi 12 is an electronic percussion pad equipped with 12 trigger pads and on onboard library of sounds that include drums, percussion, pitched instruments, world sounds, DJ sounds and Sound Effects. You can completely customise the preset sounds, use it as a MIDI Controller, or via USB with the Yamaha DTX Touch App for iOS and Android.
Serious Strike Action
Profound, powerful, yet ready to rough it up with hands or sticks, the DTX Multi 12 raises the bar for compact electronic drum kits.The DTX MULTI 12 has many applications. It's perfect for the acoustic drummer looking to add electronics to their kit; the hand percussionist who needs a full palette of percussion instruments in a versatile self-contained unit; or as a percussion controller for a producer in a recording studio setting. It’s a great solution for anyone looking to add top-notch percussion sounds and rhythms to their music.
Multi Voices and Effects
DTX-12 comes loaded with 1,277 voices that include an expansive collection of stunning voices and effects from the Yamaha MOTIF flagship synth series. As well as the preset sound bank you can customise your own patches, kits, and utilise the Touch App to fine tune each sound to your hearts content.
Stick Mode, Hand Mode, Finger Mode. The DTX-Multi 12 lets you choose the way you want to play and best express yourself.
Up to four voices can be assigned to a single pad for simultaneous or sequential playback. You can also have voices that change according to your playing style.
Cubase AI Included
The DTX-Multi 12 includes a copy of Cubase AI recording software, so you can record and sequence your own samples before loading onto the unit.
Free Yamaha Touch App
The Yamaha DTXM12 Touch App is a free application for iOS and Android devices that opens up a world of customisation, sampling, EQ and dynamic effects. DTXM12 Touch is a dedicated iPad app that provides powerful support to drummers and percussionists who use the DTX-MULTI12 on-stage. Fine-tune each individual sound to your liking, with ease, from your tablet or smartphone.
- Built-in pads 12
- External inputs 5 (three-zone x 1; monaural x 4)
- Maximum Polyphony 64 notes
- Voices Drum and percussion: 1,061 Keyboard: 216
- Effects Variation x 42 types; Chorus x 6 types; Reverb x 6 types: 5-band master equalizer
- Drum kits Preset: 50 User-defined: 200
- Wave memory 100 MB (16-bit linear conversion)
- Note Resolution Quarter note / 480
- Patterns Preset patterns: 128 phrases (including 3 demo patterns) User-defined patterns: 50 phrases
- Sequence formats Proprietary SMF Format 0 (for loading only)
- Sequence capacity 152,000 notes
- Recording method Real-time overdubbing
- Readable quantity 500
- Bit depth 16 bit
- Wave memory 64 MB
- Maximum size Mono sample: 2 MB Stereo sample: 4 MB
- Sample formats Proprietary, WAV, and AIFF
- Tempo 30 to 300 BPM. Tap tempo functionality
- Beats 1/4 – 16/4, 1/8 – 16/8, 1/16 – 16/16
- Note timing Accent notes, quarter notes, eight notes, sixteenth notes, triplets
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.