Capable of a staggering 132dB from a 1000w Class-D Power Amp, the Yamaha DBR15 represents an exciting combination of raw power, versatility and superb sound quality. Packed with Yamaha's high end technology including FIR-X tuning, Contour switching, HP Filters and DSP Protection, the DBR15 is perfectly suited for those who like it loud. DJs, Bands and front-of-house engineers will appreciate the extended low frequency response of this 15" monster.
Punchy, Portable and Plenty of Power!
The transducers were carefully selected and then thoroughly customized to perfectly match the amplifier's properties in order to deliver high output power with minimal distortion. The new DBR lineup also features Yamaha's extremely accurate wide dispersion constant-directivity horn that evenly projects the DBR's deep bass, clear midrange and accurate high frequencies to the outer-most edges of a very wide coverage area.
The DBR15s can accommodate mic or line signals, and feature both a high-pass filter and dynamic EQ functions for either front-of-house or monitor use. If you're a solo performer and want to plug a mic or instrument straight in, you're set. If you're using a stereo output from a PA mixer or desk, then the DBRs can accomodate.
Tuned to Perfection
FIR-X tuning is Yamaha's proprietary linear phase digital crossover technology that delivers sound quality with superb clarity and imaging. Normally, you find this technology implemented on speakers costing over £1000, but Yamaha have managed to work them into the affordable DBR series. Great value, and great sound.
The D-Contour switch on the rear panel instantly optimises the DBR15 for positioning between a floor monitor and ear-level front of house. By tailoring the high frequency throw and angle, you can retain the detail and clarity, regardless of positioning.
When you really start to crank things up a notch, it's good to know your speakers won't go pop at the critical moment. DBR Series cabinets feature built-in DSP Protection, which helps protect the speaker and cone at higher volume levels.
Buying your Yamaha speakers from an authorised dealer like PMT has its benefits. The DBR Series comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard, with an additional 2 year extended warranty available upon registration after purchase.
- Speaker type 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB) 50Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal coverage
- H 90°
- V 60°
- LF Diameter: 15" cone, Voice Coil: 2", Magnet : Ferrite
- HF Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power Dynamic: 1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material Plastic
- Finish Black
- Handle Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware Bottom x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- W 455mm (17.9")
- H 700mm (27.6")
- D 378mm (14.9")
- Net weight 19.3 kg (42.6 lbs)
- Accessories BBS251, BCS251, BWS251-300, BWS251-400 (Optional Speaker bracket)
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|