Wharfedale Pro PSX112 Active Loudspeaker
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Wharfedale Pro PSX112 active loudspeaker provides powerful, high quality audio for anyone that needs a PA system on a budget.
Powerful, High Quality Sound On A Budget
Featuring a bi-amplified design with 350w continuous output (700w peak) and a highly durable enclosure, the Wharfedale PSX112 is the perfect powered PA speaker for installations and touring if you want great performance and great value.
Wharfedale Pro PSX112 Active Loudspeaker Key Features:
- 12" Active Loudspeaker
- 1.75" HF Voice Coil
- 350W Continuous, 700W Peak
- 128dB Max SPL
- HF and LF EQ Knob
- Mic and Line Inputs
- 4 x M8 Rigging Points
- Pole Mountable
- Convection Cooling - No Fans
Giving you clear and accurate high frequency sound is a class leading 1.75" HF compression driver.
Taking care of the lower frequencies is a dedicated, large 2" voice coil in the LF driver and a 12" woofer provide great sound and efficient power handling, even when pushed to extreme volumes.
With a 90 degree x 60 degree waveguide, you get consistent coverage and smooth dispersion.
Silent and Efficient Operation
Wharfedale have equipped the PSX112 powered speaker with two amplifiers, one each for the low frequency driver and high frequency voice coil to give you great results.
They're highly efficient too so they can run with convection cooling which means - no fans!
Having fans adds to the noise of a speaker, their weight and of course; their price. Plus, it's just another thing to go wrong.
With the Wharfedale PSX112 operating entirely without fans, you don't have any of these issues.
So that you can get the possible sound for your source and the venue, the Wharfedale Pro PSX112 active PA speaker has built-in EQ controls.
There are separate controls for both treble and bass adjustable to +/- 12dB and another control for volume so you can set everything you just how you need.
Separate mic and line inputs cater to a wide range of sources while the balanced link output allows you to daisy chain the speaker together with another Wharfedale PSX.
Durable and Portable
Made with injection moulded polypropylene, the Wharfedale Pro PSX112 has an extremely durable enclosure so it'll be well protected from life on the road and rigorous use night after night.
A 1.2mm steel grille can be found on the front of the PSX112, protecting the components within too!
Giving you extra peace of mind, the Wharfedale PSX-112 also features advanced protection circuitry.
Adding to the portability of this great sounding powered speaker are three carry handles.
Once at the venue, the Wharfedale Pro PSX112 can be pole mounted or suspended via the four M8 rigging points.
Buy the Wharfedale PSX 112 at PMT Online now for a powered speaker that offers great performance at a great value price.
Wharfedale Pro PSX112 Active Loudspeaker Specs:
Model Name: PSX112
- System type: Active 12" 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 55-20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1w / 1m: 95dB
- Maximum SPL (peak @1m): 128dB
- Size: 305mm / 12"
- Coil size: 50.8mm / 2"
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Type: Compression driver
- Coil size: 44.5mm / 1.75"
- Exit size: 25mm / 1"
- Diaphragm material: Titanium
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- HF Dispersion: 90 Degrees x 60 Degrees
- Low-Frequency Power Amplifier (Class D): 250w Continuous / 500w Peak
- High- Frequency Power Amplifier (Class AB): 100w Continuous / 200w Peak
- Crossover frequencies: HI PASS 2.5kHz LOW PASS 2.5kHz
- EQ Controls: +/-12dB Gain for bass and treble
- Power on protection: Power switch on / off mute
- Thermal protection: Amplifier shutdown, auto reset
- Driver, DC and Short Protection: Yes
- Limiter indicator: Red LED
- Power indicator: Green LED
- Input type: Balanced
- Input sensitivity: 0dB
- Input connectors: TRS jack and Female XLR
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms Balanced
- Max input level: 5v
- Line output connector: Male XLR
AC Power Details
- Power supply: SMPS
- AC Power options: 100v-120v and 200v-240v
- Power on indicator: LED
Rigging / Mounting Points
- 4 x M8
- 35mm Pole-mount with lock screw
- 3 carry handles (one on each side, one on top)
- Optional wall-mount bracket (WPB-2)
- Material: Injection moulded polypropylene
- Colour: Black
- Grille: 1.2mm steel
- Height: 603mm / 23.7"
- Width -front: 377mm / 14.8"
- Width -rear: 217mm / 8.54"
- Depth: 347mm / 13.7"
- Height: 666mm / 26.2"
- Width: 430mm / 16.9"
- Depth: 408mm / 16.1"
- Net weight: 15.0kg / 33.0lbs
- Gross weight: 17.0kg / 37.4lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||17.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Speaker Impedance||8 Ohms|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.