Wampler Fuzztration Fuzz and Octave Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
If you're seeking those crunchy fuzz tones of early metal and electric blues rock, or even something altogether beefier-sounding, then the Wampler Fuzztration is the fuzz box for you,
The Search For The Perfect Fuzz Is Over!
This awesome pedal is perfect for facemelting solos and crushing riffs, and thanks to the inclusion of a switchable Octave circuit, can add some real depth to your playing.
Wampler Fuzztration Fuzz and Octave Pedal Highlights
- Powerful fuzz pedal with plenty of rumble
- Shape your own tone with awesome parameter controls
- Take your guitar tone from a slightly bluesy grit up to all-out, face-melting fuzz
- Breathes new life into your pedalboard and your performances
Open Or Tight
In addition to the 3-band EQ, Volume, and Fuzz controls, the Fuzztration comes equipped with a switch that allows you to choose between two different clipping modes.
One of these modes gives you that beautifully horrible fat width for destroying the first three rows, whilst the other offers near endless sustain.
Plenty Of Extra Depth
Most people would argue that a good fuzz pedal can only made better by the inclusion of a switchable Octave circuit - but the Fuzztration takes things a step further, and allows you to put it either Pre or Post gain!
This is the equivalent of having two separate pedals - Fuzz and Octave - and being able to switch their order in your rig, but without having to unplug any cables.
Built To Last
As with all Wampler pedals, the Fuzztration has been crafted using the finest of components, and housed in a rugged outer chassis.
In fact, Wampler themselves are so confident of this pedal's longevity that once you register your purchase with them you will be covered by their limited 5 year warranty!
Wampler Fuzztration Fuzz and Octave Pedal Specs
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Switchable between two completely independent clipping circuits, a more open fuzz or much more compressed
- Completely independent octave – can be put pre or post fuzz or used on its own
- Relay true bypass with soft switches
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: 18mA at 9v and 23.3mA at 18v (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
- 2.5" x 4.5" x 1.5" (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Fuzz and Octave
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.