Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Truetone's 1 Spot Power supply has been the go-to for countless musicians in recent years, and now the company have finally given in to peer pressure and scaled the technology up into Power Brick status. Introducing the fantastic Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply!
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply Highlights
- Discreet, 7-output Power Brick with Truetone 1 Spot "Switching Power" technology
- Handles up to 1900mA of electrical current
- All outputs fully isolated, eliminating unwanted noise
- Four of the six 9Vdc outputs are switchable to 12Vdc - also includes one 18Vdc output
- Can be mounted underneath most medium to large-sized, angled pedalboards (mounting brackets included)
Professional-Grade, 7-Output Power Brick
In keeping with the tradition of the 1 Spot, Truetone have opted to use the same Switching Power Supply technology for the 1 Spot Pro range.
Scaled up for the 1 Spot Pro CS7, the Switching Technology delivers far more power than you'd get with a more traditional transformer-based circuit, leaving Truetone with plenty of space to include other goodies. Because of this extra space, Truetone were able to ensure each of the output sockets were totally isolated, and even offer multiple voltage outputs, that you can utilise anywhere on the planet!
What Is Switching Technology?
A "Switching" power supply is able to handle much more current than the older, transformer-based units. Therefore you needn't worry if your pedal's current draw slightly exceeds the stated amount on your output - so long as the total across the board doesn't exceed 1900mA.
What's in the Box?
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply compes complete with everything you need to simply plug-and-play.
Featuring a variety of colour-coded cables and adapters (see below for more details), a pair of pedalboard mounting brackets, and a user manual, you can have this power brick and running in no time.
Get Yours Today!
Contact our Online Sales Team if you have a query regarding the availability of the Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply. Or you could just order yours online, and choose from our list of Home Delivery options!
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply Specs
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.37" x 2" (140 x 86 x 50mm)
- Weight: 1.31 lbs. (592 grams)
- Output 1: 18VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 2-5: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)
- Outputs 6-7: 9VDC (500mA)
- Input Power: The 1 SPOT Pro CS7 can be used anywhere in the world without the use of a step-up or step-down transformer. It transforms wall voltage from 100-240Vac, and converts it into the stated voltages on the front panel of the unit
Power Cables Included (all are center pin negative polarity)
- 4 x DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18" (457mm) â€“ White
- 3 x DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12" (305mm) â€“ Yellow
Converter Plugs Included
- 1 x CL6 â€“ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) Green â€“ for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- 1 x CYR â€“ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) Red â€“ reverse polarity converter
- 1 x C35 â€“ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) Black â€“ 3.5mm (1/8") plug converter
- 1 x CBAT â€“ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
For a guideline on what pedals your Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 can power, please visit https://truetone.com/cs7 and click on the "Can The 1 SPOT Pro Power My Pedal" box midway down the page
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.200000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.