Truetone's 1 Spot Power supply has been the go-to for countless musicians in recent years, and now the company have finally given in to peer pressure and scaled the technology up into Power Brick status. Introducing the fantastic Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply!
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply Highlights
- Discreet, 7-output Power Brick with Truetone 1 Spot "Switching Power" technology
- Handles up to 1900mA of electrical current
- All outputs fully isolated, eliminating unwanted noise
- Four of the six 9Vdc outputs are switchable to 12Vdc - also includes one 18Vdc output
- Can be mounted underneath most medium to large-sized, angled pedalboards (mounting brackets included)
Professional-Grade, 7-Output Power Brick
In keeping with the tradition of the 1 Spot, Truetone have opted to use the same Switching Power Supply technology for the 1 Spot Pro range.
Scaled up for the 1 Spot Pro CS7, the Switching Technology delivers far more power than you'd get with a more traditional transformer-based circuit, leaving Truetone with plenty of space to include other goodies. Because of this extra space, Truetone were able to ensure each of the output sockets were totally isolated, and even offer multiple voltage outputs, that you can utilise anywhere on the planet!
What Is Switching Technology?
A "Switching" power supply is able to handle much more current than the older, transformer-based units. Therefore you needn't worry if your pedal's current draw slightly exceeds the stated amount on your output - so long as the total across the board doesn't exceed 1900mA.
What's in the Box?
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply compes complete with everything you need to simply plug-and-play.
Featuring a variety of colour-coded cables and adapters (see below for more details), a pair of pedalboard mounting brackets, and a user manual, you can have this power brick and running in no time.
Get Yours Today!
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team if you have a query regarding the availability of the Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply. Or you could just order yours online, and choose from our list of Home Delivery and In-Store Pickup options!
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply Specs
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.37" x 2" (140 x 86 x 50mm)
- Weight: 1.31 lbs. (592 grams)
- Output 1: 18VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 2-5: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)
- Outputs 6-7: 9VDC (500mA)
- Input Power: The 1 SPOT Pro CS7 can be used anywhere in the world without the use of a step-up or step-down transformer. It transforms wall voltage from 100-240Vac, and converts it into the stated voltages on the front panel of the unit
Power Cables Included (all are center pin negative polarity)
- 4 x DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18" (457mm) – White
- 3 x DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12" (305mm) – Yellow
Converter Plugs Included
- 1 x CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- 1 x CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) Red – reverse polarity converter
- 1 x C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) Black – 3.5mm (1/8") plug converter
- 1 x CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
For a guideline on what pedals your Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 can power, please visit https://truetone.com/cs7 and click on the "Can The 1 SPOT Pro Power My Pedal" box midway down the page
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.