A pair of reliable, sturdy studio monitor speaker stands that offer optimum positioning for a wide range of speaker sizes.
Height Adjustable Studio Monitor Stands
Constructed with robust steel, these TOURTECH studio monitor stands deliver reliable studio performance for your monitor speakers. With a sturdy square plate and anti-slip strips, the TTS-MO10s are perfect for most size speakers, from 3" woofers all the way up to 8".
TOURTECH TTS-MO10 Studio Monitor Stands Key Features:
- Strong Steel Construction
- Square Plates with Anti-Slip, Vibration-Reducing Rubber Strips
- Heavy Triangular Base with Rubber Feet and Levelling Floor Spikes
- Height Adjustable with 6 Steps Secure by a Locking Pin and Large Screw
- Ideal for KRK, Yamaha, Adam Audio, JBL and M-Audio Nearfield Studio Monitors up to 8" Driver (plus many more)
You can quickly and easily adjust the height between 80cm – 130cm, perfect for almost any studio room size. Find the perfect height for optimum listening at ear level!
Rubber feet and levelling floor spikes are also included, esnuring sturdy placement in your studio, home or control room.
Unlike other cheap studio stand brands, on the Tourtech TTS-MO10 you’ll find square plates with anti-slip, vibration-reducing rubber strips. These strips help eliminate acoustic artifacts in your mix, and keep them securely positioned. Never worry about your speakers slipping off again!
Expert Advice Available
These monitor stands should securely hold most nearfield studio monitor speakers like Adam Audio T & AX Series, KRK Rokit Series, Yamaha HS Series plus many more.
Speak to our dedicated PMT Studio & Recording experts via Live Chat, Telephone or come In-Store near you for advice on finding the right studio monitor speaker stands for you!
TOURTECH TTS-MO10 Specifications:
- Height: 80 - 130 cm (31.5 - 51.2''), 6 steps secured by a locking pin and a large screw
- Maximum Load: 40 kg (88 lb)
- Material: Steel (frame, base, plate)
- Plate: Square, sturdy, 23 x 23 cm (9 x 9''), with 2 anti-slip and vibration-reducing rubber strips
- Base: Heavy, triangular, 3 x 44 cm (17.32''), rubber feet and levelling floor spikes
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!