TOURTECH MO10 Studio Monitor Speaker Stands (Pair)
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
A pair of reliable, sturdy studio monitor speaker stands that offer optimum positioning for a wide range of speaker sizes.
Height Adjustable Studio Monitor Stands
Constructed with robust steel, these TOURTECH studio monitor stands deliver reliable studio performance for your monitor speakers. With a sturdy square plate and anti-slip strips, the TTS-MO10s are perfect for most size speakers, from 3" woofers all the way up to 8".
- Strong Steel Construction
- Square Plates with Anti-Slip, Vibration-Reducing Rubber Strips
- Heavy Triangular Base with Rubber Feet and Levelling Floor Spikes
- Height Adjustable with 6 Steps Secure by a Locking Pin and Large Screw
- Ideal for KRK, Yamaha, Adam Audio, JBL and M-Audio Nearfield Studio Monitors up to 8" Driver (plus many more)
You can quickly and easily adjust the height between 80cm – 130cm, perfect for almost any studio room size. Find the perfect height for optimum listening at ear level! Rubber feet and levelling floor spikes are also included, esnuring sturdy placement in your studio, home or control room.
Unlike other cheap studio stand brands, on the Tourtech TTS-MO10 you’ll find square plates with anti-slip, vibration-reducing rubber strips. These strips help eliminate acoustic artifacts in your mix, and keep them securely positioned. Never worry about your speakers slipping off again!
These monitor stands should securely hold most nearfield studio monitor speakers like Adam Audio T & AX Series, KRK Rokit Series, Yamaha HS Series plus many more.
TOURTECH TTS-MO10 Specifications:
- Height: 80 - 130 cm (31.5 - 51.2''), 6 steps secured by a locking pin and a large screw
- Maximum Load: 40 kg (88 lb)
- Material: Steel (frame, base, plate)
- Plate: Square, sturdy, 23 x 23 cm (9 x 9''), with 2 anti-slip and vibration-reducing rubber strips
- Base: Heavy, triangular, 3 x 44 cm (17.32''), rubber feet and levelling floor spikes
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.