TOURTECH TT-16S Electronic Drum Kit
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The TourTech TT-16s offers a very expressive and natural-feeling performance from an electric drum kit ideal for both new starters and pro-level players.
Entry Level Price - Pro Level Performance
With professional features like dual-channel Snare and Tom Pads, Crash & Ride Cymbals with Choke functionality and a simple, intuitive racking system, the Tourtech TT-16S is ideal for portable studio setups and for bedroom players.
Each sound on the TT-16S preset kits can be fine tuned to suit your tastes - tweak the tone and tune of each pad to fit in the mix with an intuitive sound module.
The Tourtech TT16S is also kitted out with pro features like MIDI IN/OUT to use with a virtual instrument or DAW, USB connectivity and an Aux In to connect an MP3 Player or Tablet/Smartphone. Play along and jam with your favourite artists and have fun practicing with the built-in Metronome!
TourTech TT-16S Key Features:
- Complete 8-Piece Electric Drum Kit
- 3-Sided, ergonomic rack system
- 128 x 64 character LCD display
- 458 high quality percussion voices
- 26 preset drum kits + 15 user defined drums kits
- 20 demo songs
- Fully responsive, dual zone tom and cymbal pads
- Ride and Crash cymbals with "choke" function
- Dual zone snare pad with rim-shot and cross-stick feature
- Built-in demo tracks and record facility
- Click Track / Metronome function
- MP3 connectivity via Aux-input
- Fully expandable with extra tom and cymbal inputs
- MIDI In / Out and USB Connectivity
- Headphone Mini Jack Output
- Editable drum sounds, featuring "tune" function
- 3 band EQ, 3 ambience and 2 reverb settings
- Upright and fully responsive bass drum trigger
- Complete with bass drum pedal and sticks
TourTech TT-16s Configuration:
- 8" Dual Zone Snare Pad
- 3 x 8" Dual Channel Tom Pads
- 1 x 8" Bass Drum Pad with Pedal (Included)
- 1 x 10" Hi-Hat Pad with Pedal (Included)
- 1 x 12" Ride (Dual Channel with Choke)
- 1 x 12" Crash (Dual Channel with Choke)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|8 piece kit
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.