Telefunken TF47 Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
If you're on the hunt for that versatile microphone that can provide that 'up-front' sound to your mix, whilst maintaining a certain sense of depth and presence, then the Telefunken TF47 might just be the perfect addition to your arsenal.
Classic Sound, Modern Package
Based on the classic 'German Sound', the modern design of the TF47 draws heavy inspiration from the historic U47 and M49 microphones.
Cut from the same cloth, the TF47 boasts a deep low end combined with a forward midrange, making it the perfect choice for recording anything from lead vocals, to guitar amps, to drums.
Telefunken TF47 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone Features:
- Forward mid-range, reminiscent of the U47
- Clear top-end full low-end
- A choice of 3 polar patterns
- Handmade in the USA using premium through-hole components
- 47-Style capsule and BV8 transformer, reminiscent of the U47
- Included PSU, Cable, Shock Mount, Sleeve and Padded Case
Based around a dual-sided, K-47 style, all-brass, centre-terminated capsule and combined with a NOS 5840W vacuum tube and BV8 transformer - The TF47 perfectly captures the warm and punchy sound, reminiscent of the U47.
With a pleasant top end and detailed definition, the TF47 is perfect equipped to tackle aggressive lead vocals, amplified instruments and bombastic percussion - as well as making light work of softer sound sources such as brass and acoustic string instruments.
With a choice of three polar patterns - Omnidirectional, Cardioid and Figure Eight - you've got the microphones full flexibility at your immediate disposal.
The Full Package
In order to get that authentic sound, you're going to need to authentic gear. Telefunken have spared no expense when it comes to presenting their products.
The TF47 microphone comes complete with everything you need to get set up straight away - M903 Power Supply, M803 cable, Elastic Shock Mount, Protective Dust Sleeve and Hard Bodied carrying cases to protect and transport your TF47.
Telefunken TF47 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Vacuum Tube Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-8
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ±3 dB
- Power Source: External Power Supply
- Capsule: TK47 Center Terminated Large Diaphragm
- Tube: NOS Philips/Raytheon 5840W
- Transformer: TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik BV8
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa, ±1 dB
- THD at 1kHZ at 1Pa (Amplifier): < 0.3%
- Output Impedance: < 300 O
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): 125 dB
- S/N Ratio: 84 dBA
- Self Noise (Amplifier): 10 dBA
- Dimensions: 200 mm L x 46 mm Dia
- Weight: 710 g
- M 903 Power Supply
- M 803 Tube Microphone Cable
- ZC03 Shell Case
- M 703 Shock Mount
- M 782 Stand Mount
- Microphone Sleeve
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.