Taylor GTe Blacktop Grand Theatre Electro Acoustic
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
If you're a professional guitar player seeking a new electro acoustic that would make the perfect songwriting companion, then this Taylor GTe Blacktop could be just the thing for you.
Featuring a unique body shape and bracing system, combined with that famed Taylor playability and electronics, this guitar would make a superb centrepiece to any players collection.
Taylor GTe Blacktop Grand Theatre Electro Acoustic Key Features
- Grand Theatre Body Style - sits somewhere between a full sized Grand Concert and a GS Mini in terms of size, resulting in a smaller guitar's playability with the rich voice of a full-size, solid-wood model
- Superb Tonewood Combination - combining a Solid Sitka Spruce top with Walnut back and sides gives you a natural guitar voice that's not only vibrant and well-projected, but also features a rich midrange that becomes warmer and softer with age
- C-Shape Bracing - developed for the Grand Theatre body shape, this new bracing architecture features a cantilevered, asymmetrical design, for increased stability and volume, along with impressive natural sustain
- Critically-Acclaimed Electronics - Taylor's ES2 preamp and pickup system captures and recreates an accurate audio image of the GTe Blacktop, that can be amplified by an acoustic amp or even the front of house mixer
- Unique 24-1/8" Scale Length - feels like playing a full-sized guitar with a capo on the 1st fret
- Aerocase Included - Includes softshell Aerocase to keep it safe when not in use
Taylor GTe Blacktop Grand Theatre Electro Acoustic Specs
- Model Name: GTe Blacktop
- Series: GT Series
- Body Shape: Grand Theatre
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: C-Class
- Back and Sides: Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Finish: Black Top
- Tail Strip: Crelicam Ebony
- Fingerboard: Eucalyptus
- Nut Width: 1-23/32"
- Neck Material: Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-1/8"
- Rosette Style: Single Ring
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic, Faux Pearl
- Fingerboard Inlays: 4mm Dots, Italian Acrylic, Faux Pearl
- Side Dots: Silver
- Electronics: ES2
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Aerocase, Brown
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Neo-Tropical Mahogany Neck
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.