Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Bass w ES-B 1.2
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Taylor's GS Mini-e electro-acoustic bass guitar has been hugely popular the world over and now these incredible instrument makers introduce the GS Mini-e Bass in a new and improved Hawaiian Koa edition.
Despite featuring a reduced, comfortable size, none of your performance is toned down or lost, allowing you to surpass all expectations - this mini bass means business!
Taylor GS-Mini Bass Koa w ES-B 1.2 Key Features
- Great Sound and Style - As you'd expect from the Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Bass, you get wonderfully punch, subtly clean, and warm bass tones. Now featuring Koa, this bass has a fantastic new look along with warm, sweet overtones that will become more apparent as the koa ages. Of course, Hawaiian Koa has a very distinctive appearance which adds to the incredible aesthetic of this gorgeous electro-acoustic bass.
- Superb Playability - Attached to the compact Grand Symphony-style body is a refined 20 fret Ebony neck, which adds super slick playability. This makes it addictively easy to move up and down the neck during performances with premium comfort for your fretting hand.
- Upgraded Electronics - Allowing you to amplify the Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Bass, it comes equipped with ES-B 1.2 electronics, allowing you to get amazing capture of the Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Bass's tone and character for fantastic live performance. This pickup/preamp combo also features a built-in digital chromatic tuner so you can easily tune the Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Bass wherever you are without needing a separate tuner.
- Includes Form-Fit Hard Bag - Coming to you in a GS Mini Hard Bag, your new Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Bass is ready to hit the road in style while being well protected. Buy the Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Bass from PMT Online for a beautiful sounding and incredibly stylish electro-acoustic bass guitar.
Taylor GS-Mini Bass Koa w ES-B 1.2 Specs
- Scale Length: 23.5"
- Nut and Saddle: Nubone Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: None
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
- Gig Bag: GS Mini Hard Bag
- Strings: D'Addario Bass
- Top Finish: Varnish
- Back Config: Layered Koa
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Varnish
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Varnish
- Heel Length: 3"
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|GS Mini Series
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|three quarter size
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.