Taylor Custom T5z QM Electric Guitar, Shark Grey
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The Taylor T5z Custom Quilted Maple - seen here with a sleek Shark Grey finish - is a Semi-Acoustic Guitar which takes the incredible characteristics of Taylor acoustics and applies it to a modern electric guitar for the ultimate hybrid.
Boasting a gorgeous single-cutaway design, with a Sapele back and sides, and premium-grade Big Leaf Quilted Maple top piece, this stylish gutiar would make a superb addition to any professional players collection.
Taylor Custom T5z QM Electric Guitar, Shark Grey Highights
- Ideal For Those Who Play Both - If you want to play electric guitar but love the beautiful character of Taylor acoustic guitars, the Taylor T5z is the guitar for you. Now, you can get this limited edition T5z Custom, which gives you the same great style and performance but with a beautiful Big Leaf Quilted Maple wood top piece.
- Awesomt T5z Design - An evolution of the original Taylor T5, the Taylor T5z Custom features a more compact body. With its single cutaway design, the Taylor T5z Custom provides easy reach of the upper frets which is great for guitar solos. It also lends the T5Z a classic rock-influenced silhouette.
- Exquisite Tonewood Choices - Furthermore, as the name suggests, the Taylor T5z Custom Quilted Maple is made using Big Leaf Maple wood for its top piece. This wood is extremely visually distinctive with a natural grain that is commonly seen on premium-grade guitar models. When it comes to sound, Quilted Maple gives a performance that is best described as "vibrant, yet balanced". In addition to this, the rich midrange generated by the Sapele back and sides offers the kind of tonal combination that would fit into any mix with ease.
- A Triple Threat of Electronics - Along with the Sassafras wood, a set of three different pickups provide the voice of the Taylor T5z Custom Quilted Maple. First, there's the acoustic body sensor to really capture the richness of the T5z Custom's body woods. Then, there's a concealed neck humbucker backed up by a visible bridge humbucker providing beefier tones. Five-way pickup switching and a set of onboard tone controls ensure a wonderfully versatile electric and acoustic guitar while giving you full control over your sound.
- Hardshell Case Included - The Taylor T5z Custom Quilted Maple comes to you in a purpose-built Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case which looks stylish while providing convenient portability and protection for your new Taylor guitar. Buy this semi-acoustic guitar from PMT Online for a unique take on both acoustic and electric guitars that delivers excellent performance.
Taylor Custom T5z QM Electric Guitar, Shark Grey SpecsHighlights
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut and Saddle: TUSQ Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Standard T5z
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 21
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Medium Electric
- Binding/Edge Treatment: White
- Top Finish: Satin
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Armrest: No
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Type of Neck Joint: T Lock Neck
- Neck/Heel: Sapele
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Buttons: Chrome
- Edge Trim: None
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.