Taylor BBT Big Baby Taylor Walnut Acoustic Guitar
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
With the Taylor BBT Walnut you get a high quality acoustic guitar that offers big, Taylor Dreadnought sound, in a more portable package, for an excellent price.
Boasting an all-Walnut construction, slick-playing neck, and even a gig bag to keep it safe, this guitar is ideal for buskers, singer/songwriters on the go, or even studio performers seeking pure acoustic tone for a reasonable price.
Taylor BBT Big Baby Taylor Walnut Acoustic Guitar Key Features
- Big Baby Taylor - As with previous models in the lineup, the Taylor BBTe features the biggest of the company's "small-body" guitars, with it being a Dreadnought shape at roughly 15/16 scale. This results in a guitar that sits comfortably within the "portable" category, whilst at the same time featuring a powerful and resonant voice - making it perfect for the musician on the go.
- All-Walnut Construction - A combination of Layered Walnut for the back and sides, and Solid Walnut for the top wood, results in a nicely-balanced tone with plenty of punch and projection. In addition to this, the natural wood grain of Walnut lends a visually-pleasing aesthetic warmth to the guitar's overall character.
- Famed Taylor Playability - The full-scale slender neck on this guitar offers a relaxed playing experience, with easy fretting and chord-work at the tips of your fingers.
- Pure Acoustic Tone - Whether you are an acoustic purist, or you simply don't need integrated electronics, this guitar has got you covered!
- Gig Bag Included - To keep the guitar safe as you travel to and from performances, Taylor have included a deluxe padded gig bag. This bag also features an accessory pocket, to you can keep your spare strings, straps, sheet music and more close to hand at all times.
Taylor BBT Big Baby Taylor Walnut Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Width: 15-1/10th"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Taylor Gig Bag
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Depth: 4"
- Back Config: Layered
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Matte
- Top Finish: Matte
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Neck/Heel: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Peghead Finish: Matte
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Logo: Printed on Headstock Overlay
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Buttons: Chrome
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Baby Taylor Series
|Hard Rock Maple Neck
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.