TAMA HT850BC 1st Chair Round Rider XL HYDRAULIX Drum Throne, Cloth Top
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Designed to deliver the ultimate experience in comfort, style and easy-of-use - this innovative drum throne boasts a range of performance enhancing premium features.
From it's oversized super-comfy cloth top to it's clever locking hydraulic height adjustment system, the HT850BC aims to meet the requirements of the professional modern percussionist!
TAMA HT850BC 1st Chair Round Rider XL HYDRAULIX Drum Throne, Cloth Top Key Features:
- Round Rider XL Seat - Providing the same classic round shape but with a wider surface area and a thicker seat to accomodate larger players and longer playing durations.
- Cloth Top Material - Newly designed, this cloth top has been constructed using a a special fabric material that prevents both perspiration and slipping.
- 'HYDRAULIX' Seat Adjustment System - Allowing for effortless height adjustment simply by activating a lever, this innovative addition even features a lock to ensure minimal wobble during playing.
- Super Stabilizer Design - With a trio of Double Braced Tripod Legs, they sit closer to the floor to ensure a lower center of gravity and therefore improve overall stability.
- Oversized Rubber Feet - Utilizing Foot Life technology, these extra large rubber feet have been designed to minimize wear and increase life-span.
TAMA HT850BC 1st Chair Round Rider XL HYDRAULIX Drum Throne, Cloth Top Specifications:
- Weight: 6.0kg (13.3lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 515mm - 695mm (21 1/4" - 27 3/8")
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.