Strymon Timeline Delay Pedal
One could almost accuse the folks at Strymon of being a little too obsessed, having already crafted incredible emulations of BBD and tape based delay effects they set their sights on offering 12 delay models in one studio grade stereo delay pedal.
After many long hours poring over the schematics, digital algorithms and perhaps consulting a magic scroll or two they've created the Strymon Timeline Delay. Like one big toy box for guitarists to play with, 7 front panel controls, deep editing from menu driven parameters and the kind of high end components you normally associate with studio hardware. Indeed the Timeline works as well in the studio environment as it does on a pedalboard.
Strymon are on a mission to bring all the best delays in history to your pedal board, their master crafted DSP algorithms come from hundreds of hours of research and development. The Timeline is the product of specialists in every field, analogue, digital and mechanical who all share one burning passion, making gear that sounds great.
- Hand crafted rotary algorithms faithfully deliver the signature, three-dimensional rotating speaker experience
- Extensive control over rotating speaker mechanics and configuration
- Four rotary adjustment and tone shaping knobs:
- Fast Rotor Speed, Preamp Drive, Mic Distance, Horn Level.
- Four “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking:
- Slow Rotor Speed, Cab Direction, Acceleration Time, +/- 6dB Boost/Cut.
- Instantly alternate between a fast and slow rotor speed with the Fast/Slow footswitch
- Selectable Cab Filter allows for an optimal experience in front of guitar amplifiers and full range systems
Ins, Outs, Switches
- Stereo output, high impedance mono input
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Connect our optional Favorite switch to save a favorite preset or use as an external speed switch
- Fast/Slow and Bypass footswitches
- Press and hold Fast/Slow footswitch for Rotary Brake
- Selectable Bi-Amp mode splits bass rotor and treble horn signals to separate outputs
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 110dB typical signal to noise
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight mahogany anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*