Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34PB, Trans Black Satin
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
If you're seeking a great playing, great sounding, and great looking new pro-grade bass, with plenty of tonal options, then the Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34H could well be for you.
A Distinct Modern Take On A 4-String Icon
The Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34H, seen here with a Poplar Burl Top and Trans Black Satin finish, you get a superb bass guitar that combines BFR-inspired looks with the kind of punchy and articulate tone that only a Stingray can provide.
Sterling by Music Man Stingray Ray34H, Trans Black Satin Highlights
- High quality, 4-string bass with BFR-inspired aesthetics
- Solid Mahogany body, with a Poplar Burl top and a Trans Black Satin finish
- Roasted Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard
- Two Humbucker pickups, with a 5-way selector switch for a wide array of tonal options
- Rock solid hardware makes for a reliable performance every time you play
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag, for safe keeping when not in use
Featuring a solid dual-cutaway body, carved from Mahogany, and shaped for comfort, this bass is primed to deliver those naturally warm, articulate tones that Music Man are renowned for.
In addition to this, the Mahogany is topped with a piece of Poplar Burl, which has been given a Trans Black Satin finish that really allows the distinct wood grain to shine through for the kind of looks normally reserved for the exclusive BFR lineup.
Complimenting this body is a neck crafted from Roasted Maple, which is designed for a super-smooth playing feel, allowing your fingers to simply glide up and down the Rosewood fingerboard with ease.
Iconic Stingray Tone
In true Stingray style, this Ray34PB features a single humbucker pickup, situated in the bridge position, that produces an array of punchy bass tones suited to any play style.
In addition to this, the pickup is complimented by an active 3-band EQ, that offers excellent tone-shaping options and helps to power your bassplaying through any mix.
Sterling By Music Man
Ever since the sub-brand's launch in 2008,. Sterling by Music Man has been offering an opportunity for musicians of all levels and budget restraints to access the kind of innovation and design that core Music Man players have been experiencing for decades.
Built with the highest standards in mind, every one of the Sterling by Music Man instruments has been designed by Ernie Ball's world class team of engineers.
Sterling by Music Man Stingray Ray34H, Trans Black Satin Specs
- Model: RAY34H
- Body Wood: Mahogany, Poplar Burl Top
- Body Color: Trans Black Satin (NBS)
- Bridge: Sterling by Music Man Designed Bridge
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4cm)
- Neck Radius: 9.5" (24cm)
- Frets: 21 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.69" (43mm) at nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Fret Markers: Black Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Open Gears
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 6 Bolts
- Controls: 3-band Active Preamp
- Pickups: H - Alnico Humbucker
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2834 Super Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||Stingray Bass|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.